Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
blestprune

How does the new EQ works?

Back in v2 there was an option to limit the eq to +7/-7db so when we tap up on a bar once it would go exactly +1db at the desired frequency making it more precise. This option is not present on v3, so the bars are now +10/-10 or +7/-7?

I could be imagining this, but I thought quite a while back Max had agreed to put a small numerical indicator inside the EQ slider thumbs (so you can see exactly what each slider is set to). @maxmp , is that still on your to-do list?

Andre

52 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I could be imagining this, but I thought quite a while back Max had agreed to put a small numerical indicator inside the EQ slider thumbs (so you can see exactly what each slider is set to). @maxmp , is that still on your to-do list?

Andre

Yess. @maxmp numerical indicators will make it so much easier. @andrewilley has a point.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:43 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

thanks

I am wanting numbers on the sliders and the preamp as well.   the preamp doesn't have a line showing the middle.   It would me nice to see where the middle is or the gain numbers.