embedded lyrics

Irene C.

Would it be asking of the moon, if I ask, nay, beg for embedded lyrics option?

Or , at least, does one know an alternative to musicmatch? Cannot stand the ads!

How can I embed lyrics in Poweramp? @flyingdutchman can this be done through New Playlist Manager?

Thank you

Actually I have a solution but I'm not sure if it'll work or not because it's not working for me.

I have stellio Pro it can search lyrics online and save them, Poweramp also show them flawlessly

Saved lyrics will stay there forever until you uninstall stellio or clear it's data but the sad thing is that after the last update (stellio 5.4.1) can't save lyrics anymore I can search them but can't save them basically it's useless now if I need lyrics I have to search each & everytime

I mailed them waiting for their response

@prosenjit, if I understood correctly the application you are talking about was saving the lyrics in your phone? And were these lyrics shown in Poweramp window?

Another application for lyrics is QuickLyrics, which saves the lyrics in the phone and displays them in a floating window while the song plays. I will give a try to stellio though. Thanks!

Update: found an application called "lyrics" and up to now it seems to me better than the lot: it isn't perfect, but it is without ads, has a satisfactory data base, more for English pop songs I am afraid, but the best part is that it downloads the lyrics in .txt files, plus the album art in your library. 

Also I found out that Poweramp can show lyrics which can be embedded via an external mp3 id editor. Tip: Don't try this with the player open!

Archived