Random play bug

agw0121

Today I try to play my music in the queue. And found it cannot use the random play function.

Even I try to press several differeny option for random play, the sequence is still the same and nothing interesting.

Would you please help to check it is a error in the latest version?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, agw0121 said:

Today I try to play my music in the queue. And found it cannot use the random play function.

Correct, the queue ignores shuffle and repeat settings and plays the temporary tracks that you requested in the order you requested, before returning you to normal playback mode. This functionality as restored by user request. If you want shuffle/etc, use a Playlist rather than the temporary queue feature.

Andre

15 hours ago, agw0121 said:

Even I try to press several differeny option for random play, the sequence is still the same and nothing interesting.

Would you please help to check it is a error in the latest version?

Thanks.

The error is intentional.  The latest version disabled, unaccountably, the ability to play a queue at random.  I am one of the many people who would like to see the feature restored, since I now find myself using Poweramp in tandem with another inferior player (what a pain!), just so I can listen to music the way I like.

Archived