Poweramp Build 809

maxmp

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own both a Pixel 2XL and a 3XL, and in previous versions, using the two usb c adapters that I own (the one that comes with the phone and a NextDrive Spectra Portable USB DAC) I could get the experimental hi res driver to work seeing as the devices were shown as "USB DAC". With this version, when I connect the adapters they are shown as "Wired Headset/AUX", so the hi res driver never activates.

22 hours ago, maxmp said:

@genca I don't think Poweramp is released for particular models. It works just fine on G6.

@blaubär If I start analyzing other players, I guess I may find many issues with them, like hi-res not actually supported at all. But that's sort of out of my scope.

I haven't seen the latest version, yet.

Screenshot_2018-11-21-18-57-32.png

Hello, Max! Thank you for all the work you've done. I love your player very much. Just wanted to ask you to add a little ability that was available in v. 2 but not in v. 3. Viewing how much tracks were added to playlist after a multiple choise, not just "Done" like it is in v. 3.

Thank you very much! 

Screenshot_20181121-194021~01.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-192207~01.jpg

Hello, I have an LG G5 (unrooted) and since build 807 the Hi-Res Output is not working and constantly throwing output errors and thus playing using OpenSL output, whereas it was perfectly working in the older builds (805 for example and it works perfectly). Am on Nougat 7.0, is there any fix? 

1 hour ago, Rachidulric said:

Hello, I have an LG G5 (unrooted) and since build 807 the Hi-Res Output is not working and constantly throwing output errors and thus playing using OpenSL output, whereas it was perfectly working in the older builds (805 for example and it works perfectly). Am on Nougat 7.0, is there any fix? 

I have the same problem on my LG V20 running stock android 7.0. Hope the problem can be resolved. 

Hi everyone, Has anyone over here had success with running wavpack(.wv) files on these recent Poweramp releases? I'm having some problems with such files. To be more specific, only the first and the last tracks are shown and playable of wavpack albums, which wasn't the case earlier. Atleast till the the 796 build, all tracks were visible and were playable. I also reported this during the 805 release event, but I'm afraid this might have gotten overlooked. Thanks a lot for this great player Max. 

3 hours ago, db7 said:

Hi everyone, Has anyone over here had success with running wavpack(.wv) files on these recent Poweramp releases? I'm having some problems with such files. To be more specific, only the first and the last tracks are shown and playable of wavpack albums, which wasn't the case earlier. Atleast till the the 796 build, all tracks were visible and were playable. I also reported this during the 805 release event, but I'm afraid this might have gotten overlooked. Thanks a lot for this great player Max. 

@db7 I use some WavPack files and they work fine, since a few ones on a folder with various other file formats to folders with wavpack files only. Including WavPack files with DSD streams on them. The only ones that doesn't work is files with extra processing (the -x1~6 line). Other than this they seem to be working nicely here since the support were added a few versions ago...

Did you tried some full rescans? Usually after some update the first thing I do is a full rescan without rush, it was said on the update notes that a full rescan probably would be necessary for those files to appear.

The file on the screenshot is a WavPack file containing a DSD64 stream on it, it play perfectly fine since build 806 and appear on the library.

LG G7, Stock LG UI ROM, no root, Poweramp V3 build 809

Screenshot_2018-11-22-13-43-02.png

46 minutes ago, blaubär said:

No, there isn't. Why would you want to suppress it ? I find it most useful. You know that by tapping you can switch the information it shows ?

I would prefer to hide that too. I don't find any of that info useful enough to be persistently shown.

17 minutes ago, djdarko said:

I would prefer to hide that too. I don't find any of that info useful.

What would you say to this proposal: removing the artist and album info from the album art and adding that to this info bar here below ? A lot of users want to see the full album art, and then the info bar would optionally show something everybody needs ?

30 minutes ago, blaubär said:

What would you say to this proposal: removing the artist and album info from the album art and adding that to this info bar here below ? A lot of users want to see the full album art, and then the info bar would optionally show something everybody needs ?

I use it, I like to see what song is playing next.

@maxmp There's a bug in Poweramp V3 .

The music doesn't play through the Earphones even when they are connected.

Audio simply plays through the phone's speakers

Happens like 5 in 10 times/Day

Using OnePlus 5 with 24Bit Audio On

I have to restart my phone , then audio starts coming through the Earphones

Please refer to the video attached

2 hours ago, blaubär said:

Definitely a good option to have.  I've suggested that he just adds a fade option to the black text.

Archived