Poweramp Build 809

maxmp

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Люди , нужна помощь.
Плеер давно куплен и установлен помимо телефона и в машине . Магнитола Андроид 8.0 PX5 4х32Гб 1024 * 600 , mcu 2018-01-23 10:59:33 JY_(R68)_26_6026_can(ALL).
В V2 кнопки на руле работали (треки/альбомы переключались) и была возможность свайпом по обложке вверх или вниз перелистывать альбомы/папки. Сейчас прошло обновление и звук стал конечно еще более шикарен , но перестали работать кнопки на руле и пропало переключение свайпом. Переключение свайпом можно пережить , но вот отсутствие управления плеером с руля на андроид магнитоле вынуждает от него отказаться - безопасность важнее.
Подскажите как восстановить работу кнопок.

Thanks for this awesome update that makes PA an ultimate solution. The only problem for me and for those who didn't participate in beta testing is the amount of new functions, especially audio ones, like Hi-res output.

1. For example what's for Float32 format? And in general Is PA compatible with such Samsung MusicFX functions as Adapt Sound and increase of bandwidth (16 bit to 24) with DVC disabled?

2  Plus what is the idea of albums by artist category? Is it an additional albums list which a user can sort differently?

3. Is it true that if my phone outputs in 48kHz through the speaker it's better to upsample 44,1 ? And how does frequency cut off affect quality? Is this type of adjustments are consistent?http://casediletanta.blogspot.com/2018/10/Poweramp-v3-803.html?m=1 

P.S. Concerning audio matters I'm talking about lossy (AAC) playback.

20 minutes ago, NickIst said:

Thanks for this awesome update that makes PA an ultimate solution. The only problem for me and for those who didn't participate in beta testing is the amount of new functions, especially audio ones, like Hi-res output.

1. For example what's for Float32 format? And in general Is PA compatible with such Samsung MusicFX functions as Adapt Sound and increase of bandwidth (16 bit to 24) with DVC disabled?

2  Plus what is the idea of albums by artist category? Is it an additional albums list which a user can sort differently?

3. Is it true that if my phone outputs in 48kHz through the speaker it's better to upsample 44,1 ? And how does frequency cut off affect quality? Is this type of adjustments are consistent?http://casediletanta.blogspot.com/2018/10/Poweramp-v3-803.html?m=1 

P.S. Concerning audio matters I'm talking about lossy (AAC) playback.

2) Do you mean the Artists category? That is so that you can see/play just albums from a target artist. I normally sort those by year, while having the All Albums list sorted by name. You can also play all artist songs from that page, and shuffle them.

3) I've been wondering about the frequency cutoff as well, never got any answer about it.

4 minutes ago, djdarko said:

2) Do you mean the Artists category? That is so that you can see/play just albums from a target artist. I normally sort those by year, while having the All Albums list sorted by name. You can also play all artist songs from that page, and shuffle them.

Not the Artists, but Albums by Artists. And in Artists and in All Albums I have the same sorting

5 hours ago, NickIst said:

Plus what is the idea of albums by artist category? Is it an additional albums list which a user can sort differently?

A "category" seems to be defined in PA as a set of items ( songs, albums, artists, folders, ... ) to be shown and played.

One of these sets is "album by artist", meaning all the albums of a chosen artist.

The order in which the items of the set are processed can be chosen from a list of predefined options.

The "shuffle" functionality allows the user to temporarily reorder a set randomly.

A question discussed lately was whether the shuffling mode "Shuffle Categories" when applied to album by artist should reorder the albums of the chosen artist - and only these

It doesn't, and that might be a bug or a feature.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:29 PM, Absinthequ said:

I think the option should be Album Artist tag should always be shown EVERYWHERE if exists. You can still group albums by "artist" tag, but they show "album artist" tag when looking at the list of albums under that artist. If that's possible.

Same here. I've been asking for this as it's the only feature I miss the most from v2, but I understand maybe @maxmphas a lot of other priorities.

Maybe I'm the minority but I still like to listen to my music by album. Back in v2 usually I drilled down my music by Genre (depending on my mood, also to separate the kids songs), then albums grouped by Album Artist (so compilation albums are not scattered).

However with all the new wonderful features and sound quality in v3 I'm not complaining. It still way exceeds my expectations :)

34 minutes ago, NickIst said:

@blaubär So if I get it it right, the only difference is that in Albums by Artist I have more options for shuffling than in Artists or in Albums? 

MaxMp announced that he would expand and rework the shuffle options. I'll wait until he has done that.

For now it seems that every shuffle of albums shuffles all albums, not just those of a chosen artist.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:17 PM, Ali888 said:

Same here

On 11/15/2018 at 10:42 AM, Ali888 said:

It's build 808 and Still have issue on Hi-Res + DVC on my Samsung S6 ))):

It Decreases the Volume When i enable DVC on Hi-Res output.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:45 AM, diemengying said:

Same low volume impact being noted on OnePlus 6 running Pie

Hi, I've just joined this beta testing. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos) and I previously had Neutron Player as my music player. My phone supports hi-res audio and I was able to enable hi-res output through phone's speaker in Neutron. Will Poweramp soon support hi-res output through the phone's speaker too? That would be great! Thank you.

While you (kind of) can send hi-res audio format to speaker on some devices, you’ll never get hi-res from small speakers + speaker amplifier and other schematics filter that out anyway. That’s why internal speaker as target for high res format is always hidden in Poweramp.

On the other hand, wired headset output (3.5), for example, is proven to really produce hi-resolution audio - the spectrum of captured signal clearly shows it. Same for usb and LDAC BT.

Poweramp tries to enable output options which really produce hi-res audio, and hide those, which while showing Hi-res label and high digits, just waste battery and cpu cycles on the device.

If more requests come like this, I can add  option to enable speaker, somewhere in very-advanced-never-tweak-this section:)

Alfin

Hi, I've just joined this beta testing. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos) and I previously had Neutron Player as my music player. My phone supports hi-res audio and I was able to enable hi-res output through phone's speaker in Neutron. Will Poweramp soon support hi-res output through the phone's speaker too? That would be great! Thank you.

+1

max please hi-res> activate speaker.

5 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Hamlet_NZ 808 enables Hi+Res + DVC on Pie variants including OP6, please ensure you use 192khz/96khz/48khz/44.1khz in your hi-res output settings, as other frequencies won’t work with DVC.

Question to Max

Oneplus 6 / pie

You said that Qualcomm cpu had something wrong that needed a "workaround" to have hi-res output + dvc enabled. Now we have it up to 192 khz. But do you think we will have it up to 384 khz and full functioning with dvc or we have to regret we have snapdragon 845?

In your opinion, have we to wait someone in qualcomm have a good sleeping night and fix all the carriage?

Thank you for all the work you are doing

On 11/15/2018 at 3:32 AM, Mehrshad Shafaghi said:

From Android 7 to Android 9. Across all of the roms I had tried. Hi-res outputs always are downsampled to 48khz+16bit. Android 6 and below seem to be working fine. How can I prevent this?

@maxmp Please help a brother out here. I remember I had talked to a couple of developers before and they claimed that the rom has the needed CAF patches.
So the hi-res output works on android M and below (OEM rom or custom rom, both sides work) but in the next Android versions they seem to be always downsampling. I'm dying out of curiosity cause during this short time I had to spend with the older OEM rom I've fallen in love with Hi-res output again...

11 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Hamlet_NZ 808 enables Hi+Res + DVC on Pie variants including OP6, please ensure you use 192khz/96khz/48khz/44.1khz in your hi-res output settings, as other frequencies won’t work with DVC.

Thanks Max, played around with settings, did find combination of deactivating dvc and enabling no headgain the best option for volume.  Did have the 48khz enabled in my setting. 

Again thank you for the advice 

7 hours ago, blaubär said:

Just being curious: what do think you would get if you could do that ? Superior sound quality from the phone speaker ?

My goal is 48 khz> 44.1 khz resampling Poweramp 790 uni you kknow wrong but it really works. The modern instruments are not tonic, but the sixth grade A = 440Hz is fixed to the frequency or concert curtain. While playing music on a new scale, in the last section of the five-point five, we explained the practical findings of musician researcher Maria Renold. He observed over and beyond the intervals, and the voices were antisocial, and provoked people when he used the A = 440Hz concert display. On the other hand, when the intervals and sound tones are set to A = 432 Hz, they have a pleasant, pleasant and harmonic effect on human. The comparison was made over many years and in many places, and the same phenomenon was always carried out.
Giuseppe Verdi - 432 Hz. The instrument was tuned and 44.1 kHz to ensure sampling and 432 hz compliance.

No offense but having hires in the phone's speaker is kindly odd IMHO as mostly you'll have is treble, no bass (or little of it). Also mono output. Even if you have stereo, there is little to appreciate with the p.speaker in terms of hires, per se. 🤔

Poweramp-v3-build-809-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 809:
• Hi-Res support for Huawei Mate 20 series (incl. LDHC/HWA)
• improved Hi-Res + DVC + LDAC on Samsungs @ Android 8
• improved Album Art resolution in Folders Hierarchy
• improved file deletion from sd-card for Android 5 (Note: Meizu Android 5 ROMs have a bug which prevents deletion)
• new boring Album Art / Force Default Image option
• fix for Huawei @ Android 8 + Hi-Res + DVC volume controls on lockscreen
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• other bug fixes

Archived