• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are plans to greatly expand the functionality of the application.
Add on object and shader mixer to change them on the fly between visualizations.
I'd love to give users the ability to upload their visualizations to other users.

Unfortunately, writing such a complex application requires a lot of money and the application almost does not justify its investment. As a result, updates are very rare.

Edited by PowerMilk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hola, mil perdon al tener las notificaciones silenciadas nunca me entere de la pregunta. Tengo fractales de MilkDrop, MilkDrop2077, Winamp, Window, todas las de Poweramp, las de las app que están en la PlayStore, y todas las que pueden encontrar. Las uso en mi Poweramp, y también en proyectM. Mi colección subió un poco más. 

Si alguien gusta avisame y coordinamos para poder enviarlas. Yo las tengo comprimidas, y también les puedo enseñar donde guardarlas. Saludos Francisco.

1 hour ago, Francisco Velazquez said:

Hi folks, I just reinstalled an old Poweramp apk on my Android TV. Luckily it works for me. If anyone wants it let me know so I'll send it to you. Regards.

Or just download archive versions from the official site here: https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/category/2-poweramp-v3-latest-releases . I would suggest build 709 as the final release before the new interface was added.

Andre

8 hours ago, Francisco Velazquez said:

But I don't think you'll find it on the forums.

There is a comprehensive archive on this site of older releases, even dating back to some versions of Poweramp v2 from 2016, including build 704 (703 and 704 are on the same download page).
image.png

Not every minor beta build is included, so some specific beta numbers may be skipped where a new minor revision has overwritten a previous build (which is still true of today's releases) but there's still a pretty fully history if you want to roll back.

Andre