Poweramp VISUALIZATION

PowerMilk

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, monkeybutt said:

I'm also having this problem, I tap save, pick author - name, save. The app says it's saved, but the file is nowhere to be found... but I also don't know where it's saved, checked on Android/Data for the app's file folder and maxmp for Poweramp file folder, nothing.

Storage permission has been granted, Android 10, Redmi Note 8 Pro.

I also have just redmi note 8 pro. The problem may only concern the xiaomi brand... I do not know. I searched for this file all over the phone. Anyway, even the application was not able to otoworzc files that she saved a moment earlier. The list was empty.. 

Edited by rafas92

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, rafas92 said:

I also have just redmi note 8 pro. The problem may only concern the xiaomi brand... I do not know. I searched for this file all over the phone. Anyway, even the application was not able to otoworzc files that she saved a moment earlier. The list was empty.. 

The problem is on android 10+. We will update soon.

Presets should be saved in the "/Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/milk_presets" folder. On 10+ android Data folder is closed.

@PowerMilk, to save you a lot of trouble, android10 and above only allow you to read or write in your apps own folder. (Scoped storage). With Storage Access Framework It gets even worse under android11 where you cannot select the root folder to set permissions to allow your app access. The user would need to browse to the appropriate folder using the awful "File Picker" which is not intuitive at all. Whether you can actually get to the Poweramp folders, i am not sure. I will test this using my new playlist manager app.

3 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

With Storage Access Framework It gets even worse under android11 where you cannot select the root folder to set permissions to allow your app access. 

Out of curiosity, I wonder how the various file explorer app developers are working around this sorry mess that Google are insidiously burying us all under? I use Solid Explorer and it seems to have no trouble accessing files for read/write/delete anywhere on my Android 10 device, even including system folders (although read-only on this device, as it's not rooted).

Andre

@andrewilley under android10 you can still allow permissions at root level. Under 11, each folder access must be explicitly given. As this is still early days for 11 i am sure they will have to reverse some of this. Their text reads "to further enhance the... " I read this as "to fix the balls up we made with 10..."

19 hours ago, PowerMilk said:

Updated. Try it, the save should work. Delete does not work yet. Waiting for Poweramp update

It worked. Saving works properly. Even immediately the visualization starts in Poweramp. After the first delights, I notice the lack of several features that would be useful😀 application has great potential 

4 hours ago, rafas92 said:

It worked. Saving works properly. Even immediately the visualization starts in Poweramp. After the first delights, I notice the lack of several features that would be useful😀 application has great potential 

I would be glad to hear suggestions

17 hours ago, PowerMilk said:

I would be glad to hear suggestions

It would be good if you could choose a song that flies during😀 the SD card or at least a few built-in. 

I also lack the option to reduce the reaction of the visualization, that is, the bars do not jump so high 😀 (unless it is and I can not set) 

You can also add a few other styles :)

I apologize in advance for errors (google translator)😁

6 hours ago, rafas92 said:

It would be good if you could choose a song that flies during😀 the SD card or at least a few built-in. 

I also lack the option to reduce the reaction of the visualization, that is, the bars do not jump so high 😀 (unless it is and I can not set) 

You can also add a few other styles :)

I apologize in advance for errors (google translator)😁

Spectrum can be reduced using sx sy. Smoothness with "bars smoth" bars sensitive"

The rest requires the development of the libraries by @maxmp

16 hours ago, rafas92 said:

I think I finally understood it :) the first visualization that meets the requirements as well. I have to work on the colors but they suddenly got in the negative as the background to white I set. 

Screenshot_2020-10-20-23-29-09-591_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

There is no visualization background as such, it is emptiness, so the easiest way to get white is by inverting all colors. For convenience, the color picker is also inverted.

It would be good if it could be applied, for example, a screenshot Poweramp to carefully arrange the visualizations without clicking every now and then save and just checking what came out :)

Brilliant app. Already with 20 different configurations I did:) The mass of possibilities is :)

Screenshot_2020-10-26-23-02-43-168_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

5 hours ago, rafas92 said:

It would be good if it could be applied, for example, a screenshot Poweramp to carefully arrange the visualizations without clicking every now and then save and just checking what came out :)

Brilliant app. Already with 20 different configurations I did:) The mass of possibilities is :)

Screenshot_2020-10-26-23-02-43-168_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

I'll think about it. So far, the costs are slowly paying off

• 4 weeks later...

Spectrum Kit 1.1.5 beta

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.powermilk.spectrumkit

<en-IN>
- new save for Android 10+, works ONLY with Poweramp 888+
- progress bar for song
- open any song
- gifts every 60 minutes
- minor fixes
</en-IN>

<ru-RU>
- новое сохранение на Андроид 10+, работает только с Poweramp 888+
- прогресс бар для трека
- возможность открыть любой трек
- подарки каждые 60 минут
- мелкие исправления
</ru-RU>

Edited by PowerMilk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/14/2018 at 1:46 PM, PowerMilk said:

Hi everyone. Bild 1.1.7 Poweramp Spectrum Kit is available in Google Play. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powermilk.spectrumkit
Major changes:
- peak support (spectrum 1 2)
- rounding support (spectrum 1 3 6)
- management of peak parameters (bars_peak_height, bars_peak_spacing, bars_peak_delay, bars_peak_accel, bars_peak_color_t, bars_peak_color_b)
- temporarily removed bars_mode 7 (no support in Poweramp 905)
- new menu
- new starting song
- sort "by name"/"by date" on "open"/"save" screens
- push notification about the readiness of the gift
- new icons
- numbering in the market of the "number of open" / "total" visualizations
- ordinal numbering in the market when viewing
- notification of available new visualizations in the market
- minor fixes

For spectrum visualizations, the editor is the main application, new visualizations will appear in it first. This applies to app "spectrum" "club" "fire" "ice" "nature" "modern" "cloud".

I advise you to purchase a complete package of all visualizations in the market, all future visualizations will also be available.

Many unique visualizations have been added to the market:

FREE:

1560551363_spectrumfree.thumb.jpg.a8bfe6cb85c1a01bc0bb12a1f5354328.jpg

1185239443_spectrumfree1.thumb.jpg.5d2fd96b80cbd6cb99938f7917d9d29b.jpg

EXCLUSIVE:

exclusive1.thumb.jpg.2c281f5a005587e9fefbe719f00d20ca.jpg

exclusive2.jpg

exclusive3.jpg

FIRE:

fire.thumb.jpg.a484bb6c45ac4123c21e28ec44a96872.jpg

ICE:

ice.thumb.jpg.06bfb1e311316f3def6c6b8aa332f2ef.jpg

NATURE:

nature.thumb.jpg.a402bd0ed9fea7d0fd9f9b4b392d32da.jpg

New release

Edited by PowerMilk

On 3/17/2021 at 5:27 PM, Prosenjit said:

How to put rectangle at the top like built-in presets I've tried to edit some preset using the app but looks like it's not implemented yet

Now you can add and modify peaks in visualizations

• 3 weeks later...