Poweramp VISUALIZATION

PowerMilk

PowerMilk can you tell me what is the specific visualization that is active that is used for the advertisement of Best II?  It is the bird flying but it us not Soar 2.0.  That is the one I would like to use.  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ivor said:

Hi guys.

Is there a way to change the colours of the standard visualisers.

Thanks

Сhange the color of the spectrum is possible, application for this will be released soon. Standart visualizations are also possible, I think about it.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:14 AM, domg54 said:

PowerMilk can you tell me what is the specific visualization that is active that is used for the advertisement of Best II?  It is the bird flying but it us not Soar 2.0.  That is the one I would like to use.  Thanks.

This is Soar 2, that's right. In horizontal mode.

Edited by PowerMilk

Have you tried to create a viz that uses the album artwork? I added some details in a previous post with an older one that I used in iTunes long ago, but is no longer in development.

Edited by MotleyG

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jhoy007 said:

PowerMilk, do you have any of your visualizations that the effects change according to the beat of the song?

I have plans to make an open editor with the publication of personal visualizations, maybe someone can implement something like this

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, strovinsk said:

how can I change the color of the spectrum-centered-wide view
native to Poweramp?

There's no way you can change anything in that one since it's built into Poweramp. But I uploaded for you in a .milk file. This file you can edit with pretty much any text editor app, you just have to open the file as text. To change the color of the bars, you have to look for and change the color code in this 6 lines, for example:

bars_thr_color_t=0xFFFF0000 - (Bars threshold color top)

bars_thr_color_b=0xFFFF0000 - (Bars threshold color bottom)

bars_color_t=0xFFFFC8ff - (Bars color top)

bars_color_b=0xFFFFC8ff - (Bars color bottom)

bars_color_r=0x00000000 - (Bars color right)

bars_color_l=0x00000000 - (Bars color left)

For more help, check this link: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/blob/master/poweramp_vis_presets_example/readme.md

Good luck 👍

spectrum-centered-wide.milk

Edited by xander71

On 6/6/2020 at 4:23 PM, strovinsk said:

how can I change the color of the spectrum-centered-wide view
native to Poweramp?

Use only _t _b or _l _r,  together they do not work

bars_thr = 0.5  - position where threshold color starts

For example:

"PowerMilk - Classic"

bars_thr = 0.7
bars_thr_color_t=0xFFFF0000
bars_thr_color_b=0xFFFF0000
bars_color_t=0xFFFFFF00
bars_color_b=0xFF00FF00

2020-06-09_111817.jpg.07714adc152753a7db167af1329d2d9d.jpg

To get a smooth color transition, "set bars_color_t" and "bars_thr_color_b" parameters to equal.

"PowerMilk - Classic soft"

bars_thr = 0.4
bars_thr_color_t=0xBFFF0000
bars_thr_color_b=0xBFFFFF00
bars_color_t=0xBFFFFF00
bars_color_b=0xBF00FF00

2020-06-09_111924.jpg.5c8e26141504c947ebfe8ba0e8e29cf9.jpgd

Edited by PowerMilk

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

@PowerMilkAfter following the guidelines I'm able to customise above mentioned .milk preset, but still I can't figure out how to choose/change the background colour all I want is a solid white background instead of deep black.

Any help would be appreciated

Screenshot_2020-08-04-16-04-50-889_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

I don't know how to overlay a white background without affecting the entire image.

But!

It is possible to invert all colors "bInvert=1 then re-invert the colors spectrum if necessary. Do it simply using the website https://encycolorpedia.com/

A question that was asked a while back (I can't remember which thread) was whether it is possible to create visualisations that have transparent backgrounds rather than solid black or white, so something like an EQ pattern can be overlaid over the existing PA blurred background layer for example. This is a little bit different from PA overlaying its own elements over the vis background, which is already provided of course. 

Andre

This is a question rather to @maxmp, because libraries need to be edit. It is possible to apply a texture with a shader. One question is whether to do it in some way dynamically, or to include this feature in each visualization. I am rather for the second option.

Edited by PowerMilk

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, rafas92 said:

Cool app. A lot of configuration options. But it is a pity that nowhere saves files ... Neither in Poweramp folders nor anywhere on the phone is not those files that I created ....  😁

Access allowed? What android version?

7 minutes ago, PowerMilk said:

Access allowed? What android version?

I'm also having this problem, I tap save, pick author - name, save. The app says it's saved, but the file is nowhere to be found... but I also don't know where it's saved, checked on Android/Data for the app's file folder and maxmp for Poweramp file folder, nothing.

Storage permission has been granted, Android 10, Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Edited by monkeybutt