V3 "Beta" Builds vs. V2 Official

RockStar2005

So what's the story with Poweramp now? We're on V3 Build XXX but if you go to official (non-beta) Poweramp, it reverts back to V2. Why hasn't an OFFICIAL version been released yet? Or, if it will be, when is that happening? I just don't get how you can have beta V3 versions out there but now official one yet??

Versions of Poweramp 3 , 806 at the moment are release candidates which means that once max is happy all the small issues have been ironed out, an official version will be released on google play. Only people following the forum will know about v3 so you are in effect part of a fairly small group who have been able to try out the new version.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:16 AM, flyingdutchman said:

Versions of Poweramp 3 , 806 at the moment are release candidates which means that once max is happy all the small issues have been ironed out, an official version will be released on google play. Only people following the forum will know about v3 so you are in effect part of a fairly small group who have been able to try out the new version.

Ok. I just hope it's soon. I tell ppl all the time about Poweramp, but most people aren't willing to sign up for Beta. Hopefully he resolves the album info blocking the album cover art issue too. But really everything else seems fine now to me. No playback issues, trouble importing settings files in Beta, etc. 😎

Thanks!

Will the 809 version be released tomorrow and whether the languages are updated in this version, Persian language has been completed more than 10% of the changes and 100% complete. Thanks for updating in the new version of Persian language

On 11/17/2018 at 9:14 AM, RockStar2005 said:

Ok. I just hope it's soon. I tell ppl all the time about Poweramp, but most people aren't willing to sign up for Beta. Hopefully he resolves the album info blocking the album cover art issue too. But really everything else seems fine now to me. No playback issues, trouble importing settings files in Beta, etc. 😎

Thanks!

Try out the free skins and enable Alternative Layout. But @maxmp mentioned an option to choose the Title info to be positioned below the Album Art in the future. Not sure when though... Still hoping in the next builds soon.

Thing is though, if v3 is finally released then people should just get off of beta when it is because people like me would rather be on stable over beta. I am using beta just to try the newer version only, not really for to much of the testing part. So I am patiently try to wait for final, then turning off being in beta.

Archived