Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
g3m1n1

Poweramp Full Version Unlocker app

Just two quick questions about the Pro Unlocker app.

1. Is it still necessary or is there an alternate means of licensing the pro version?

2. Why is the unlocker app 300MB? I'm only curious because other unlocker apps have been <1MB.

1 minute ago, g3m1n1 said:

1. Is it still necessary or is there an alternate means of licensing the pro version?

Yes, for Play purchase, no unlockers for Website purchase

2 minutes ago, g3m1n1 said:

2. Why is the unlocker app 300MB? I'm only curious because other unlocker apps have been <1MB.

Poweramp unlocker is < 100kb.

OK cool, thanks Max I appreciate the response. I thought the 300MB was weird, after uninstalling & reinstalling it still shows as 300MB on my Pixel 3 XL. In the Play Store is definitely showed <50Kb.

Screenshot_20181109-112807.png

3 hours ago, g3m1n1 said:

OK cool, thanks Max I appreciate the response. I thought the 300MB was weird, after uninstalling & reinstalling it still shows as 300MB on my Pixel 3 XL. In the Play Store is definitely showed <50Kb.

Screenshot_20181109-112807.png

Maybe your phone is utilizing the apps wrong. Mine shows on s7 edge: Poweramp 14.95mb and Poweramp unlocker 244kb.

Perhaps this is just a display bug on Android 9?

On my Nexus 6p running Android 8.1 the unlocker app shows 217 kB in the All Apps list. 

On 11/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, maxmp said:

Poweramp unlocker is < 100kb.

Sorry for bumping an old thread but that's the first one I found on the issue. Android tells me that the unlocker is around 41mb. I tried reinstalling it but it still weights the same high value even though the download was only 127kB. I don't get what's going on.

Right now it says:
App: 31,33MB
User data: 16,38kB
Cache: 77,82kB
Total: 41,43MB