(NEW) Poweramp skin v3 simple dark

Andrew0

Perhaps I'm not explaining myself clearly.

When you are in your music library page, you see the album art for all your music.  Along the right side is a "quick scroll" alphabet selector.  When you press on it, you can quickly move from A to Z and back.  When you press on it, usually the letter your at in the list shows up in a 2cm^2 box.  Right now, the box shows up, but it is empty.  Can this be resolved, yes or no?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ZMan2k2 said:

Perhaps I'm not explaining myself clearly.

When you are in your music library page, you see the album art for all your music.  Along the right side is a "quick scroll" alphabet selector.  When you press on it, you can quickly move from A to Z and back.  When you press on it, usually the letter your at in the list shows up in a 2cm^2 box.  Right now, the box shows up, but it is empty.  Can this be resolved, yes or no?

Hi, I understand what you mean, and found the bug. It will be fixed on these days. 

• 5 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

This skin will only work with the latest v3 releases, it is not compatible with Poweramp v2.

Andre

I knew that, but at the latest release in this thread it says " You need to have Poweramp v3 beta (build 808) installed: ", it does not mention v3 final

4 hours ago, TifKag said:

I knew that, but at the latest release in this thread it says " You need to have Poweramp v3 beta (build 808) installed: ", it does not mention v3 final

It means you have to have a version of at least 808, no lower. Build 808 is considered the first final (non-beta) release of v3 anyway.

Andre

Archived