(NEW) Poweramp skin v3 simple dark

Andrew0

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great Andrew. 

I was wondering; Is there a way to change the play, skip and change track buttons? I know it's part of the Poweramp logo and style, but they just look to big and round compared to the other buttons in the now playing screen. I think it would look great if they're more in style with the rest like the pause button is.

2 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Looks great Andrew. 

I was wondering; Is there a way to change the play, skip and change track buttons? I know it's part of the Poweramp logo and style, but they just look to big and round compared to the other buttons in the now playing screen. I think it would look great if they're more in style with the rest like the pause button is.

Thanks! 
Yes that is possible, I will create new skins with different kind of player buttons, it's only a matter of time :) 

I'd love to see someone implement Max's addition of support for BOTH types of seekbar on one screen (would need smaller buttons of course). That way you would get the ease of moving with coarse jumps around long tracks (and also see visually where you are) at the same time as having the newer improved short-movement control if you just want to move a few seconds or minutes back or forward in a long track.

Andre

10 hours ago, AllCoreListener said:

Bought the skin but I still would like an option without the old buttons, because I like the new without the buttons and just the play and pause with wave seek bar. Please, add option to choose either.

Done! I would appreciate a review on play store :)

Download Here

device-2018-11-10-132837.thumb.png.08f2aeb022cbf3478d671831459279dd.png  device-2018-11-10-132948.thumb.png.153027e91435341072be798bb20186a8.png

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'd love to see someone implement Max's addition of support for BOTH types of seekbar on one screen (would need smaller buttons of course). That way you would get the ease of moving with coarse jumps around long tracks (and also see visually where you are) at the same time as having the newer improved short-movement control if you just want to move a few seconds or minutes back or forward in a long track.

Andre

Hi Andre, is this what you mean?

device-2018-11-10-133122.thumb.png.684a1e883c5b2e16bf2525cec215a637.png

7 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

Hi Andre, is this what you mean?

No, I meant two separate seekbars. The upper one being Max's new waveform bar which lets you slide by very short time increments, but moves further the wider you move your finger (i.e. the default seekbar in v3 at the moment). The second bar would be the old simple narrow-line seekbar (like v2) to allow you to see the current playback location and easily move from start to finish within a track. So you can choose which version to use at any given time. It seemed like a best-of-both-worlds solution as both versions have their advantages and disadvantages.

Andre

5 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Oh I understand, The problem is that with the new wavebar there is not much space left to include a static seekbar, will take a look into it when I get the time :)

Yeah, as I said it would need smaller buttons (or at least that huge middle button reducing in height) and the dynamic seekbar being about half the height of the default one. I think there's lots of space in the interface if the elements weren't so needlessly large. Just my thoughts anyway.

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Yeah, as I said it would need smaller buttons (or at least that huge middle button reducing in height) and the dynamic seekbar being about half the height of the default one. I think there's lots of space in the interface if the elements weren't so needlessly large. Just my thoughts anyway.

Andre

+1

The skin is very good. I have a few requests:

1. Artist and album name should be in translucent blurred boxes so that it is neither a Black box nor totally transparent box which makes it unreadable in whitish background.

2. The icons (shuffle/visualizer etc) d should be in translucent blurred boxes like in default dark skin.

3. The wavebar should be thicker like the default dark skin.

Thanks in advance....

Screenshot_20181111-165308__01.jpg

Archived