Jump to content
Poweramp
Andrew0

(NEW) Poweramp skin v3 simple dark

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, djdarko said:

@Andrew0 Interesting new skin Andrew. Do you have any control over of showing and hiding the titles over the art?

This is what you can do. Remove the background on the titles.

Screenshot_20181109-121131.thumb.png.42104048ffa9e8859f8d628fa3bf753a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great Andrew. 

I was wondering; Is there a way to change the play, skip and change track buttons? I know it's part of the Poweramp logo and style, but they just look to big and round compared to the other buttons in the now playing screen. I think it would look great if they're more in style with the rest like the pause button is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Looks great Andrew. 

I was wondering; Is there a way to change the play, skip and change track buttons? I know it's part of the Poweramp logo and style, but they just look to big and round compared to the other buttons in the now playing screen. I think it would look great if they're more in style with the rest like the pause button is.

Thanks! 
Yes that is possible, I will create new skins with different kind of player buttons, it's only a matter of time :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

This is what you can do. Remove the background on the titles.

OK thanks. I asked Max if he can implement control over fading in/out the entire black box and text, hopefully he will consider it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Thanks! 
Yes that is possible, I will create new skins with different kind of player buttons, it's only a matter of time :) 

Great, thnx man. It's appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, djdarko said:

OK thanks. I asked Max if he can implement control over fading in/out the entire black box and text, hopefully he will consider it.

Awesome, that feature would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Awesome, that feature would be great.

Please let Max know you want the feature so that it doesn't get overlooked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought the skin but I still would like an option without the old buttons, because I like the new without the buttons and just the play and pause with wave seek bar. Please, add option to choose either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see someone implement Max's addition of support for BOTH types of seekbar on one screen (would need smaller buttons of course). That way you would get the ease of moving with coarse jumps around long tracks (and also see visually where you are) at the same time as having the newer improved short-movement control if you just want to move a few seconds or minutes back or forward in a long track.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AllCoreListener said:

Bought the skin but I still would like an option without the old buttons, because I like the new without the buttons and just the play and pause with wave seek bar. Please, add option to choose either.

Done! I would appreciate a review on play store :)

Download Here

device-2018-11-10-132837.thumb.png.08f2aeb022cbf3478d671831459279dd.png  device-2018-11-10-132948.thumb.png.153027e91435341072be798bb20186a8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'd love to see someone implement Max's addition of support for BOTH types of seekbar on one screen (would need smaller buttons of course). That way you would get the ease of moving with coarse jumps around long tracks (and also see visually where you are) at the same time as having the newer improved short-movement control if you just want to move a few seconds or minutes back or forward in a long track.

Andre

Hi Andre, is this what you mean?

device-2018-11-10-133122.thumb.png.684a1e883c5b2e16bf2525cec215a637.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

Hi Andre, is this what you mean?

No, I meant two separate seekbars. The upper one being Max's new waveform bar which lets you slide by very short time increments, but moves further the wider you move your finger (i.e. the default seekbar in v3 at the moment). The second bar would be the old simple narrow-line seekbar (like v2) to allow you to see the current playback location and easily move from start to finish within a track. So you can choose which version to use at any given time. It seemed like a best-of-both-worlds solution as both versions have their advantages and disadvantages.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I understand, The problem is that with the new wavebar there is not much space left to include a static seekbar, will take a look into it when I get the time :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GDMFSOB said:

The Android navigation bar is not transparent 

Fixed! It should be available to update in 10 minutes or so

device-2018-11-10-162028.thumb.png.7254e51257f8e009252405d0871fa7c8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Oh I understand, The problem is that with the new wavebar there is not much space left to include a static seekbar, will take a look into it when I get the time :)

 

Yeah, as I said it would need smaller buttons (or at least that huge middle button reducing in height) and the dynamic seekbar being about half the height of the default one. I think there's lots of space in the interface if the elements weren't so needlessly large. Just my thoughts anyway.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Yeah, as I said it would need smaller buttons (or at least that huge middle button reducing in height) and the dynamic seekbar being about half the height of the default one. I think there's lots of space in the interface if the elements weren't so needlessly large. Just my thoughts anyway.

Andre

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The skin is very good. I have a few requests:

1. Artist and album name should be in translucent blurred boxes so that it is neither a Black box nor totally transparent box which makes it unreadable in whitish background.

2. The icons (shuffle/visualizer etc) d should be in translucent blurred boxes like in default dark skin.

3. The wavebar should be thicker like the default dark skin.

Thanks in advance....

Screenshot_20181111-165308__01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,  when scrolling through my album library, the box comes up to show the beginning letter of the album I'm at, but it's blank in the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...