Poweramp
Nirav

Song title looks not good it shouldn't have background it should be transparent

This not looks good on player,in regular version it was look better it's seems like everything out here and there

Also check red marked song detail part it should have transparent background and some glowing shadow this will give more better look

IMG_20181108_133646.jpg

Since you are in the Skins and Themes subforum, have you given the free skins a try? More on Alternative Layout, you will see what you want.

2 hours ago, pgain2004 said:

Semi-transparent(maybe blur effect appiled) or thick text shadows can both do the trick.

+1 for this. Or remove album and artist info since it's on the cover most of the time anyway and move the track info to underneath the album art.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:42 PM, invaderzim said:

Since you are in the Skins and Themes subforum, have you given the free skins a try? More on Alternative Layout, you will see what you want.

Hii

I didn't find settings you said here, however i didnt tried any free skin but all avilable free skins have same look which seem little irritating

better having background it should have glowing shadow which also help to see in same color background i.e. in black album art black text also visible if have glowing border or shadow 

Edit: check image ---- color can be changed any or default ☺️

You can see i have kept background black with black text but due to outline color text can be read 

Thanks 

POWAMP.png