Poweramp
goldenpis

Lincese pursached in google play store but now...

...I want to restore de purchase in the same device but without gapps. I install the apk downloaded from Poweramp web. Any way?

The reason to not use gapps now,  is that the device performance it's very poor, and I install just the essential.

Thanks.

For a Google Play store purchase, you need your Google Play account to be working on the device, with an internet connection.

Andre

34 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

For a Google Play store purchase, you need your Google Play account to be working on the device, with an internet connection.

Andre

Thanks for reply. Maybe I should be added that I'm using lineage os, and without gapps I can't add a Google account, just exchange, pop3 or imap.

So I suppose I need to buy a new one, right?

13 hours ago, goldenpis said:

So I suppose I need to buy a new one, right?

As Max has said, purchases made directly from the website don't require gapps any more, however a Google Play purchase will always require Google Play to be present on any device that you want to use the app on.

You could try emailing poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to see if there's any way for them to transfer your licence by refunding the Play version and creating a direct licence for you, but I don't know if that's possible via Google after a long period of usage.

Andre