Support for Synced Lyrics

Ayz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, 6b6561 said:

Being picky... Poweramp  is able to display mp3 USLT (unsynchronized) tags, SYLT (synchronized) is not displayed.

Yes, as I said, lyrics for the whole song are displayed (i.e. not line-by-line karaoke style). That is something that is planned for the future though.

Personally I find this a somewhat moot point, as for my own usage my phone screen is usually off (or even in my pocket). But I do appreciate some users want to keep their screens on all the time, e.g. for karaoke purposes.

Andre

At some point I where also frantically waving my arms wishing for support for synced lyrics, but things change, these days I use primarily genius.com for lyrics when I want lyrics. I do have some wishes and suggestions, but I don't se any reason to raise those until Max dives into the lyrics part of the app.

• 3 weeks later...

@arinzz7 Improvements to lyrics will come at some point, Max has said it's on his to-do list. But as I've said before, it may not be a priority over other features - PA is primarily targeted as a high-end AUDIO player, not a hand-held karaoke machine.

On the subject of refunds, what stated functionality of your original purchase is not working? The only reference to lyrics within the PA features list does not include either LRC files or synced lyrics:

image.png

Andre