Support for Synced Lyrics

Ayz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Absinthequ said:

I tried MusixMatch which has an overlay, but it was incredibly buggy.

Best bet is for Poweramp to integrate a plug-in with an app like MusixMatch. 

I just use the MusixMatch app lol haha ,I don't use the overlay. Song/music detection feature is pretty good tho

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 6:41 AM, makeway4pK said:

If only Poweramp could grab lyrics(preferably synced) for all my mp3 files from websites(there are lots)

If anyone's looking to batch embed lyrics to their mp3 collection, here's a PC app :  https://www.mediahuman.com/lyrics-finder/ , sadly it doesn't get synced lyrics.

I can recommend to you this: 

@Peter Cuevas That is 10 various posts in the last 24 hours adding your voice to have Poweramp provide more support for lyrics. Some current options were provided to you, and the developer has already commented on several of the (old) posts that he would put it on his TODO list. I think we get that you want this feature. In the meantime, play some great songs and listen to the music!😀

4 hours ago, MotleyG said:

That is 10 various posts in the last 24 hours adding your voice to have Poweramp provide more support for lyrics.

And I've already removed a few as they were basically just repeated spam. Please stick to one thread rather than cluttering up the forums with bumped topics that simply repeat content from elsewhere.

Andre

21 hours ago, andrewilley said:

And I've already removed a few as they were basically just repeated spam. Please stick to one thread rather than cluttering up the forums with bumped topics that simply repeat content from elsewhere.

Andre

Please add lrc file support next update. Still waiting for this update. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...