(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin blue dark

Andrew0

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@invaderzim i read the conversation. So far i have more or less the same as AndrewO and yesterday bumped into the layout issue for small devices. I am limited in terms of test devices as the amd emulator of Android Studio is far too slow and unuseable. (Poweramp does not install on x86 based emulators). I have to use my phone and Samsung tablet.

I still have a lot to learn about customising skins but max has provided a comprehensive resource kit so i will dive into this first. No point in publishing my skin at the moment as it does not offer anything over and above what is out there already.

We are here to help and criticize to better develop your app/skin. You can setup a thread or any private convo. ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/4/2018 at 6:53 PM, Daedalus_MDW said:

the store says the app "contains ads".  you might want to address that.

What is there to address about ads? The ads are not embed on the skin itself, but on the app that is downloaded with the skin.

3 hours ago, pauldamo said:

the on screen volume panel turns white with this skin, you do use the word dark so I presume it is a bug,I really don't like it white if it's not.

Could you upload a screenshot where the bug appears, I was not able to find the view ?

3 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

What is there to address about ads? The ads are not embed on the skin itself, but on the app that is downloaded with the skin.

I think he didn't notice the ads and thought it was an error in the Play Apps description.

5 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Could you upload a screenshot where the bug appears, I was not able to find the view 

?

Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks

Volume Panel

In the default skins this can be light or dark, it looks like your skin is set to the light background.

@Andrew0I noticed the problem with the program, you put the program on sdk minimum and maximum ("28") which could prevent the program from running in the previous versions. I said a while ago on Android 7.0 that the Android 8.0 So it's possible to conclude that it's likely that the application will not run on older devices just 28, and maybe it would not be a problem if you put the number to 22, namely Android 5 or 23 or Android 6 in sdk minimum. Make sure to back up the original file and then do it. Maybe more people can use your good theme. Now that I want to install the program, Google has no problem downloading and installing but after installing it seems that nothing of the program code is compatible with this version of Android and the program was installed as an incomplete apk file

On 11/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, maxmp said:

Sample skin lacks dimens (per screen size dimensions) for some screen sizes, this is why on some screens it may look like in the screenshot above.

I’ll try to add more dimens I think, next time I will do a pass over skin sample.

But even before that, skin authors are free to add own dimens and test on emulator with target acreen size set (both Poweramp and skins run OK on emultor).

The arm based images used in Android Studio are so slow that testing on an emulator built with these images is not a feasible option. Poweramp does not install on a x86 based image. I built several arm based emlators with different settings on different computeres but none perform satisfactorily.

I also tried HYPER V instead of HAXM but again,  Poweramp V8nn  does not install on the Visual Studio emulators running under HYPER V .

Although the interest in this is probably very limited, is there anybody successfully running Poweramp v8nn on emulators? I have comunicated with some of the forum members but they confirm they are using physical devices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Tom Mh said:

Help me, No topic helps me, it tells me that it is necessary to update it!

I have a Huawei Honor 6x, Android 7.0 Emui 5.0.4..... :(

Screenshot_20181222-075515.png

Hi, this problem is not related to the update except for the theme that has been identified. I have some users who have the Huawei phone with this problem, this problem is from Android 7 before and usually seen on Huawei phones, it is not clear which There's a problem with code issues. I tried hard to find a logical reason to not run, but the program does not strangely encounter code problems, and Android 8 on the Huawei phone is not a problem. Of course, sample skin themes and material 2 themes It runs without problems and you can use these themes

Archived