(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin blue dark

Andrew0

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mrmahdi said:

I can not use any of the two themes because the installation file is not identified as a program at all. There are no other problems and I do not think there is a problem with my device either.

Screenshot_2018-11-02-04-33-51.png

Thats weird...
Which Phone do you have? Which Android version? Do you have a custom ROM installed?

6 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

@Mrmahdi Hmm I'm sorry but for me it's hard to fix that problem, can't reproduce it :(

@Prosenjit 

@Andrew0 I have now tested on Android 7 and it's not a problem. It seems that sdk 23 is not well-completed because there is no problem with Android 7. Sdk23 may not be defined at all because this is a very strange problem. I'm asking this from max.

1 hour ago, Andrew0 said:

@invaderzim @Mr. Make Believe

Done! I added it as an option. In future skins I will see if I make the plain buttons bigger, or other colors. :)

enjoy!

Cool, thnx man it's appreciated. Please let us know when it's updated. I like to have my skins clean and minimalistic. If you at sometime can add a grey black, white team you make my day. Good stuff man! Thnx!

37 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Cool, thnx man it's appreciated. Please let us know when it's updated. I like to have my skins clean and minimalistic. If you at sometime can add a grey black, white team you make my day. Good stuff man! Thnx!

Yeah, the idea is to make a lot of skins :)

The update is live:
Blue light
Blue dark

8 hours ago, pauldamo said:

I disabled the circles, but that then enables the wave seek behind the controls,and I wasn't using that.

Yep, It only works with waveseek.. The problem is that in order to make it work with both types of bars I would need to create one option for each one. I don't want the skin settings to be a long list :(

8 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

This is a discussion thread for a third-party skin, Max is the developer of the main app.

Andre

Yeah Andre but Max' sample skin is the basis of all third party skin! Can't he say a word for third party skins or comment a thing or two??

Sample skin lacks dimens (per screen size dimensions) for some screen sizes, this is why on some screens it may look like in the screenshot above.

I’ll try to add more dimens I think, next time I will do a pass over skin sample.

But even before that, skin authors are free to add own dimens and test on emulator with target acreen size set (both Poweramp and skins run OK on emultor).

33 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Sample skin lacks dimens (per screen size dimensions) for some screen sizes, this is why on some screens it may look like in the screenshot above.

I’ll try to add more dimens I think, next time I will do a pass over skin sample.

But even before that, skin authors are free to add own dimens and test on emulator with target acreen size set (both Poweramp and skins run OK on emultor).

Thanks @maxmp for taking time to reply here. @Andrew0 @flyingdutchman @minar @gcantoni hope you are reading this. Thank you for your skin works!

@invaderzim i read the conversation. So far i have more or less the same as AndrewO and yesterday bumped into the layout issue for small devices. I am limited in terms of test devices as the amd emulator of Android Studio is far too slow and unuseable. (Poweramp does not install on x86 based emulators). I have to use my phone and Samsung tablet.

I still have a lot to learn about customising skins but max has provided a comprehensive resource kit so i will dive into this first. No point in publishing my skin at the moment as it does not offer anything over and above what is out there already.

Archived