Cue files not showing tag information?

UncleJosh

I have been having a problem ever since Poweramp updated to V3.  If I have an album that is one long track with an associated .cue file, it no longer shows any of the tagged info on the screen.  It used to with no issues but now it just says for example Track 10 - Unknown Artist - Unknown Album.  It shows the Album art and if I click on the info/tab option, the information is there but it does not show on the actual screen no matter what.

Any ideas on what is causing this?

On 11/1/2018 at 9:47 AM, UncleJosh said:

I have been having a problem ever since Poweramp updated to V3.  If I have an album that is one long track with an associated .cue file, it no longer shows any of the tagged info on the screen.  It used to with no issues but now it just says for example Track 10 - Unknown Artist - Unknown Album.  It shows the Album art and if I click on the info/tab option, the information is there but it does not show on the actual screen no matter what.

Any ideas on what is causing this?

Could you upload the cue or album for testing?

I use some .cue files and also I have a few ones that gives some problems, but most of them always worked fine. Had you tried checking the .cue file codification? I just had gotten one today that was all messed up and I needed to re-do the whole file because it had a bad ANSI encoding...

I'm kinda curious too about what is happening on your case, if you don't mind uploading the file somewhere so I (and more people like djdarko up there) could check it.

I am not sure what you mean by codification. It is happening to my Guns N Roses albums as one example.  I don't use many cue files at all but never had a problem with this before.  The same cue files show accurately in prior version of Poweramp. Only since I updated to V3 is it not showing. I will try to upload tonight.

Archived