Poweramp

Hi.

I purchased the non Google play version some years ago.

I update to v3 and i was so happy, but some days ago it told me that can't check my activation, I suppose that is because when it was updated, it was downloaded from Google play.

On web the link to download the non Google play v3 is broken, so I can't use my player, now I'm using v2 as always with my activation, but I want to use the v3.

Is The APK of v3 no Google play edition on another place?

Thanks in advance.

@Lombardo73, you must download apk from this forum not from Google Play and activate licence in the settings. If you forget your Order ID just write to technical support from the app form.

1 hour ago, clever_man said:

@Lombardo73, you must download apk from this forum not from Google Play and activate licence in the settings. If you forget your Order ID just write to technical support from the app form.

He said the link is broken. How is telling him to download from it going to help him?

@luv4metalcore, he said "on web link is broken" but didn't mentioned that he tried download from this forum.

4 minutes ago, clever_man said:

@luv4rice, he said "on web link is broken" but didn't mentioned that he tried download from this forum.

Thanks for the rude change of my name, thanks! Not clever. More an ...... Get all kinds everywhere.

@MajorIdiot, it was just a misprint. Are you here for pointing on my misprints or are for helping another users?

As far as I know, the links for downloading v3 test releases all work fine - e.g. in the Downloads tab above. Please let me know if one does not. Thanks.

Andre