Poweramp
Blasem

PLAYLIST RANDOMLY DELETED/DISAPPEAR

Hello friends, 

I've been trying to find any thread related to it but I haven't found any. However I am playing one of my Playlists one of them will get deleted without I even make an update. So when I go to the playlisy folder the file will be there but all blank and empty. So to kinda fix it, I will let a bkp of it in another folder so I can drag and drop in my main Playlist folder. 

To clarify, are you talking about .m3u playlist?. Internal Poweramp playlists are held internally by Poweramp so you will not find them in any folder

The Playlists are mine. The Poweramp just  maps it.

It will auto "delete" the one that I'm mostly using. I say delete in quotes because the playlist just get all blank, so Poweramp does not show it 

20181030_153107.jpg

The format of them is ".WPL".

I always use the playlist section of the app to play them. I updated them using Media Player on my computer to see if this problem would be solved but it did not work. 

And btw thx for the attention! 

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-zSq7VhLdxRC8.jpg

Playlist.txt

Do these actually play in Poweramp?

Is there any reason for .wpl? This is Microsoft proprietory format. Try and create .m3u playlists and your problems will be gone. Most music players offer the .m3u export function

Yes it does, I use it since the first Poweramp versions. But I will try this format you mentioned. 

I have a question. Whenever you are playing your playlist. Does Poweramp send you back to the first song of the list after you close the app? 

Let's say you are in the song number five at 2mins in the song. If you close from recent apps and reopen and play it, it will send you to the first song of the list but in the same time the previous song was. 

1 hour ago, Blasem said:

Let's say you are in the song number five at 2mins in the song. If you close from recent apps and reopen and play it, it will send you to the first song of the list but in the same time the previous song was.

I think it does. I have seen lots of posts on this but never paid particular attention.

By the way, can I ask why youcreate playlist on a pc? why not create them on your android device?

I'm checking your app for playlist management and it is really cool!

I use the Media Player to sync all of my Musics on my devices, like android and mp4. So I find it easier to always keep the same modifications of albums art and so on...including the playlist.

16 hours ago, Blasem said:

Yes it does, I use it since the first Poweramp versions. But I will try this format you mentioned. 

I have a question. Whenever you are playing your playlist. Does Poweramp send you back to the first song of the list after you close the app? 

Yeah, I made a thread about it here: