Can't play song from list with 'Enqueue and stay in the list'

skaranth

This is related to the 'List Item Click Action'(Settings > Library > Lists). If I set it to 'Enqueue and stay in the list', there is no way to play a specific song in a playlist. When I select a song by long press in a list, the option to play it directly does not appear at all. Please add this option.

That would enqueue the song. And when the song is done, it'll go back to the last song I was playing. To clarify, let's say I was playing song no 10 in a playlist with 100 songs. If I wish to instead play songs 50 and above, it is not possible to do so if  'Enqueue and stay in the list' is on. When I tap song 50, it gets enqueue and after that is done, song 11 starts playing. This behaviour is correct and the problem is that I cannot skip enqueue and instead play the song.

Ah, I noticed you said you had 'Enqueue and stay in the list' selected. In which case, that is by design as that is the functionality you have selected. I'd suggest turning that mode off using Long Press on the song title to add things to the queue.

But I do see that a one-off Play Now override in the context menu would be nice. maybe Max could add it for this particular situation.

Andre

Archived