Jump to content
Poweramp
Andrew0

(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin blue light

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys!

Im happy to inform you that I released my first skin for Poweramp v3! and its FREE!!

Download: Poweramp v3 skin blue light

More skins will be coming soon :).

Don't forget to rate the app!

Greetings

Feature Graphic.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice and good job!

My request is to have an option for the pro buttons together with the new wave seek bar. Remove the static seek bar at the bottom. Black color would be great.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Hi Guys!

Im happy to inform you that I released my first skin for Poweramp v3! and its FREE!!

Download: Poweramp v3 skin blue light

More skins will be coming soon :).

Greetings

Feature Graphic.png

 

Hi. Are you Russian? Do you want make visualization apk? I have many selected worked milkdrop visualization. And more every day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Nice and good job!

My request is to have an option for the pro buttons together with the new wave seek bar. Remove the static seek bar at the bottom. Black color would be great.

 Thank you.

Will do! I'm trying to figure out how to add the "Pro buttons" toggle, as this is not included in the sample skin.

Black color will come as a new skin :)

 

1 hour ago, LakiFear said:

 

Hi. Are you Russian? Do you want make visualization apk? I have many selected worked milkdrop visualization. And more every day

I'm not Russian. Do you mean an App so that people can integrate your milkdrops into Poweramp? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

I'm not Russian. Do you mean an App so that people can integrate your milkdrops into Poweramp?  

Yes, I want application with a preview of all visualization, installing all at once or one by one.

Maxmp has already provided a standard application:

https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/tree/master/poweramp_vis_presets_example

P.S. sorry for google translate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Will do! I'm trying to figure out how to add the "Pro buttons" toggle, as this is not included in the sample skin.

Black color will come as a new skin :)

Alright! ?You might be my (our) hope! Andre was also requesting the same and quoted "best of both worlds". The problem with the Alternative Layout is that the static bar at the bottom overlaps with the 5 panel buttons. So thinking if the wave seek bar (static or not) would be the fix.

Thank you for your work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 10:21 AM, invaderzim said:

@minar
I just bought your skin but just liked a few features like the bg and accents, however, the skin looks like the free one based on Max' sample skin (everything was based on it ?). I am more into the alternative layout but instead of the plain seekbar, please have an option to enable the new wave seekbar then disable the plain but retain the pro buttons (for better skip on albums and songs that the wave seekbar doesn't allow). With this, the play/pause button won't be overlapped by the seekbar button, see image. Thank you for your work!

Screenshot_20181006-083837_1.jpg

@Andrew0 here's what I meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not enter the theme program. Also in the feature photo, the program is not known as an apk file and can not be entered into the theme program. Sweet this theme was released with the example theme, the Poweramp interfered and I had to remove the theme. If this Solve the problem. Please also turn the navigation bar into a colorless bar. Similar to the example theme that I'll put in the picture

Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-55-46.png

Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-47-27.png

Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-46-58.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I have a problem, I downloaded lots of skins for Poweramp v3 of the forum but when I go into the themes to choose these skins they are grayed out, I can't select them.
It's written on the skin: update required

If that does not work, I think they are for v2, but it is not indicated:

- Poweramp skin red dots

- Poweramp skin blue dots

- Poweramp skin red neon

- skins Poweramp HD

I do not understand, thanks for your answers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hdaiforever said:

It's written on the skin: update required

I do not understand, thanks for your answers.

Those are V2 skins, they won't work with Poweramp V3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Alright! ?You might be my (our) hope! Andre was also requesting the same and quoted "best of both worlds". The problem with the Alternative Layout is that the static bar at the bottom overlaps with the 5 panel buttons. So thinking if the wave seek bar (static or not) would be the fix.

 Thank you for your work.

I hope I can fix it :). At my phone it looks good, it might be a problem on small phones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hdaiforever said:

I wanted to know if I could myself make a skin with Poweramp v3?

 

Thanks  a lot ?

Yes you can! Take a look to this post:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

I hope I can fix it :). At my phone it looks good, it might be a problem on small phones.

Actually both my phones are 5.5". Though, it might be on brand, one is Lenovo and the other Asus, android 6.0 and 8.1, respectively. The former has no issue with the overlapping but as others experience, has the small album art. The latter, as you know has good album art size.

Excited to see the outcome of your work. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the app contain advertising? According to Playstore, yes. If that's true, in what form?

I basically do not load any apps on my device that contain ads, it would be a pity since the skin looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The skin itself does not contain any advertising but the app loads an advert on first run. Once the skin is installed no need to run the app again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rainbow guys keep on adding new paid skins but still I do not see any difference other than color and style. The requested feature (wave seek bar as replacement to the static seek bar in the alternative layout) is quite hard to achieve. I really hope you can. Max mentioned this is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

seek bar as replacement to the static seek bar in the alternative layout) is

The skin i am working on is basedd on the alternative layout. My main aim is to remove the black background on artist and track title, like, rating etc . I have achieved this

Also no rounded albumart.

I will try and see if i can achieve what you want. If i understand correctly, you do not want to see the thin seekbar, just the bigger one?

It will be free on google play

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

The skin i am working on is basedd on the alternative layout. My main aim is to remove the black background on artist and track title, like, rating etc . I have achieved this

Also no rounded albumart.

I will try and see if i can achieve what you want. If i understand correctly, you do not want to see the thin seekbar, just the bigger one?

It will be free on google play

 

Sounds promising. Thx for the effort, it's appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

The skin i am working on is basedd on the alternative layout. My main aim is to remove the black background on artist and track title, like, rating etc . I have achieved this

Also no rounded albumart.

I will try and see if i can achieve what you want. If i understand correctly, you do not want to see the thin seekbar, just the bigger one?

It will be free on google play

 

@flyingdutchman I am glad for this! Yes, the big one, the wave seek bar at the back of the 5 pro buttons with no thin static seek bar at the bottom would be nice. Excited to see this. Thank you.

PS: I don't mind paying as I tried on the other skins but refunded as I find them all of the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×