(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin blue light

Andrew0

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Nice and good job!

My request is to have an option for the pro buttons together with the new wave seek bar. Remove the static seek bar at the bottom. Black color would be great.

Thank you.

Will do! I'm trying to figure out how to add the "Pro buttons" toggle, as this is not included in the sample skin.

Black color will come as a new skin :)

1 hour ago, LakiFear said:

Hi. Are you Russian? Do you want make visualization apk? I have many selected worked milkdrop visualization. And more every day

I'm not Russian. Do you mean an App so that people can integrate your milkdrops into Poweramp? 

41 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

I'm not Russian. Do you mean an App so that people can integrate your milkdrops into Poweramp?  

Yes, I want application with a preview of all visualization, installing all at once or one by one.

Maxmp has already provided a standard application:

https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/tree/master/poweramp_vis_presets_example

P.S. sorry for google translate

3 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Will do! I'm trying to figure out how to add the "Pro buttons" toggle, as this is not included in the sample skin.

Black color will come as a new skin :)

Alright! ?You might be my (our) hope! Andre was also requesting the same and quoted "best of both worlds". The problem with the Alternative Layout is that the static bar at the bottom overlaps with the 5 panel buttons. So thinking if the wave seek bar (static or not) would be the fix.

Thank you for your work.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:21 AM, invaderzim said:

@minar
I just bought your skin but just liked a few features like the bg and accents, however, the skin looks like the free one based on Max' sample skin (everything was based on it ?). I am more into the alternative layout but instead of the plain seekbar, please have an option to enable the new wave seekbar then disable the plain but retain the pro buttons (for better skip on albums and songs that the wave seekbar doesn't allow). With this, the play/pause button won't be overlapped by the seekbar button, see image. Thank you for your work!

Screenshot_20181006-083837_1.jpg

@Andrew0 here's what I meant.

I can not enter the theme program. Also in the feature photo, the program is not known as an apk file and can not be entered into the theme program. Sweet this theme was released with the example theme, the Poweramp interfered and I had to remove the theme. If this Solve the problem. Please also turn the navigation bar into a colorless bar. Similar to the example theme that I'll put in the picture

Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-55-46.png

Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-47-27.png

Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-46-58.png

Hello,

I have a problem, I downloaded lots of skins for Poweramp v3 of the forum but when I go into the themes to choose these skins they are grayed out, I can't select them.
It's written on the skin: update required

If that does not work, I think they are for v2, but it is not indicated:

- Poweramp skin red dots

- Poweramp skin blue dots

- Poweramp skin red neon

- skins Poweramp HD

I do not understand, thanks for your answers.

6 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Alright! ?You might be my (our) hope! Andre was also requesting the same and quoted "best of both worlds". The problem with the Alternative Layout is that the static bar at the bottom overlaps with the 5 panel buttons. So thinking if the wave seek bar (static or not) would be the fix.

Thank you for your work.

I hope I can fix it :). At my phone it looks good, it might be a problem on small phones.

9 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

I hope I can fix it :). At my phone it looks good, it might be a problem on small phones.

Actually both my phones are 5.5". Though, it might be on brand, one is Lenovo and the other Asus, android 6.0 and 8.1, respectively. The former has no issue with the overlapping but as others experience, has the small album art. The latter, as you know has good album art size.

Excited to see the outcome of your work. Thanks!

The rainbow guys keep on adding new paid skins but still I do not see any difference other than color and style. The requested feature (wave seek bar as replacement to the static seek bar in the alternative layout) is quite hard to achieve. I really hope you can. Max mentioned this is possible.

1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

seek bar as replacement to the static seek bar in the alternative layout) is

The skin i am working on is basedd on the alternative layout. My main aim is to remove the black background on artist and track title, like, rating etc . I have achieved this

Also no rounded albumart.

I will try and see if i can achieve what you want. If i understand correctly, you do not want to see the thin seekbar, just the bigger one?

It will be free on google play

29 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

The skin i am working on is basedd on the alternative layout. My main aim is to remove the black background on artist and track title, like, rating etc . I have achieved this

I will try and see if i can achieve what you want. If i understand correctly, you do not want to see the thin seekbar, just the bigger one?

Sounds promising. Thx for the effort, it's appreciated!

46 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@flyingdutchman I am glad for this! Yes, the big one, the wave seek bar at the back of the 5 pro buttons with no thin static seek bar at the bottom would be nice. Excited to see this. Thank you.

PS: I don't mind paying as I tried on the other skins but refunded as I find them all of the same.

Archived