Poweramp Build 807 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

19 hours ago, maxmp said:

Right, long press now opens selection menu. I will think about something else for this use case.

Well you could just switch the queue on long press to play when the default action is queue. Remove the option if the user starts multiple selection. If someone wanted to queue multiple files with default action as queue, he doesn't have to go to selection menu :)

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, blaubär said:

What exactly is unclear about that ? The frequency 192 kHz means there are 192000 data points per second transferred from Poweramp to the audio output api. 24bit = 3 byte is the size of each.

I think the focus of the quiestion is on the + sign... The rest is pretty clear.

On Sat Oct 20 2018 at 3:47 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-802-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 802:
• support for MusicFX on MIUI
• visualization state is saved more frequently
• folders hierarchy shuffle improvements
• hardware menu button expands navbar
• fixed widget color selection on smaller screens

Build 801:
• fixed crash due to the translation bug in Spanish
• fixed notification colorize issue for some devices

Build 800:
• website purchase doesn't require Google services anymore
• bug fixes

Lovely, finally the most awaited feature of A-Z column you added in playlist. Thank you very much. Now i can scroll to my favorite track quickly. Thanks again. 

2 hours ago, Atharkhan101 said:

One problem. In All songs section, i play a song X and i queue song Y, then it Immediately plays song Y. It should first complete song X and then play the queued song Y. please fix this it's annoying. 

You don't have Settings > Library > Queue > Start Playing Immediately ticked by any chance do you?

Andre

On 10/20/2018 at 12:17 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-802-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 802:
• support for MusicFX on MIUI
• visualization state is saved more frequently
• folders hierarchy shuffle improvements
• hardware menu button expands navbar
• fixed widget color selection on smaller screens

Build 801:
• fixed crash due to the translation bug in Spanish
• fixed notification colorize issue for some devices

Build 800:
• website purchase doesn't require Google services anymore
• bug fixes

Just encountered a new bug : no sound after an hour in standby. The visualization spectrum-quads-narrow showed constant full peak.

Samsung S7, Android 8.0.0, OpenSL ES Hi-Res 192 khz, wired headphones

Screenshot_20181023-174225_Poweramp.jpg

I'm using Axon 7 with LineageOS 16.0 (Android 9). I have a question (forgive me I'm new to this and possibly dumb). Why does is says Variant: Direct HD instead of Snapdragon 24-bit PCM, or mabe it's better?, or is because of not supported ROM? And why does it says 16bit 48kHz instead of 24bit? Is it possible to change that or do I need a stock ROM to do that? I know that the situation around Axon's DAC's is unclear and I heard they only works properly on stock roms, or maybe I'm mistaken?

7yhXm7r.png

I'm using the latest version of Poweramp form the PlayStore - 802

Hi 

Build 802 seems to reach the expected maturity level of a release. Great job !  I'm getting used to the new Poweramp and I feel it will remain my favorite music player.

One thing I am missing :  the ability to jump to the next album by swiping up the album art on the player.

Is this something you may consider restoring before official release ? 

Thank you

Please, enable, either through themes or by default, a v2 version of the week bar. The new week bar is an incredible up, but when in split screen it may pose a problem for users. 

Additionally, the current build doesn't play well with split screen at all, but it may just be a beta issue that's still underdevelopment. 

Thanks

Good sounding and beautiful player ever! Thanks very much!

On my LG G3, Android 5.1, build 802 works perfectly with Hi-Res output. Some improvements are highly recommended:

1. If a playlist has tracks of different sample rate, i.e. 44.1KHZ, 96KHZ, and so on, we have no choice to avoid resamlper, because we have to select sample rate manually. Suppose we select 44.1KHZ manually in the menu and our track has 192KHZ. All we have here will be a downsampling to 44.1KHZ, while our hardware may have native capability of sample rate from 44.1KHZ to 192KHZ. Do we have to select sample rate manually before each track begins to avoid resampler? Can we be comfortable with this? The solution might be to also give automatic mode in the same menu where we select sample rate. Please guide me if I am wrong.
  2. In the same manu where we select sample rate, as well as in the Output option (in Hi-Res Output), KHZ is written as khz, violating uniformity with the Home Screen. This is pretty a cosmetic issue, may well be ignored out.

Thanks again for making such a good audio player!

well the bugs are still not fixed with the 802.   still jumping to the first song in playlist but the same "time" in the song after connecting to bluetooth quite often.   and when shuffle is on it breaks and have to be turned off and back on as well.   I am surprised I'm the only one having this problem.   

@Cecell3000 Currently, collecting requests on this. What do you want to see on place of Album art there?

Note that v3 either can have album art everywhere, or, if disabled by option in future, e.g. default zigzag everywhere, as the track view itself is the same for main screen and lists.

Archived