Poweramp Build 807 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Juan Francisco said:

Gracias @ maxmp por su trabajo y dedicación. En Este bulid las notificaciones perdieron el color ?

1. Bulid 799 (Notificación a todo color diseño material).

2. Bulid 800 (Notificación con diseño material pero no a todo color)

Android Oreo 8.1

Fixed in 801 (for Xiaomi A* series / non-stock Xiaomis).

12 hours ago, Zumby said:

Thank you for the update, but i get force close entering in audio output settings, comes back to settings menu itself. Already sent bug report, but i want to know if someone is experiencing this as well.

Fixed in 801 - Spanish translation bug.

9 hours ago, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

sometimes when I open PA, a random song appears in the “mini player" and PA “forces” me to listen to that song (Now playing screen won't open, swipes in the “mini player" won't do anything) until I reset the app.

Please do the Full Rescan (or may be clean reinstall). Due to various beta issues sequential database upgrades can cause desyncs.

2 hours ago, lasse said:

Tracks still not auto-advancing unless I enable crossfading. 

Interesting that my devices played 14 hours non stop - no issues now in build-800. Can I suggest clean install or at least, all audio options reset to defaults?

Also, what is the active output when this happens - AudioTrack/OpenSL/Hi-Res? Is this wired or BT headphones?

1 hour ago, djdarko said:

Then the bug is not for Max to fix, it's for the Rainbow guys to fix, ask them to issue an update.

Btw I sample skin was updated for exactly this issue couple of weeks ago.

subfolders shuffle still broken. see these threads

It was broken in 799 due to folders hierarchy sorting issue. To make hierarchy shuffle work again please do a Full Rescan (so sorting is updated in the DB).

1 hour ago, djdarko said:

A bug remains where the album art randomly doesn't show on some tracks (within an album), and requires going back to the list, then to the player to refresh/show it correctly.

Using in-folder cover.jpg images

I don't think I ever encountered that. Your device / Android OS? Does this happen for main screen or lists? Does this happen for some specific tracks or for the random ones?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, djdarko said:

@MeGustaPowerAmp  @patquinn

Do you mean the mini player below?

Try this:

A).

After you boot your device, open Poweramp.

Minimize it, then swipe it away. (I hope that makes sense.)

Re-Open it. This should do the trick. (Note: If this is what you meant by "reset the app", ignore and try below.)

B).

Open Poweramp.

Tap on the left side of the "mini player", with the art and text, NOT the PLAY icon.

This should take you to the player screen with the expected song.

The correct song should play from here, but the "mini player" will continue to show the incorrect song until you finish the list, or manually change list/album using the <<< / >>> buttons.

I hope that helps.

1887326798_miniplayer.thumb.png.76aa0a22f5d6b52960393a9d72e6903b.png

A. Yeah, that's what I wanted to say. 

B. Already tried that, and the mini player (ok, I've got a question: What's the actual name of that?) won't take me to the playing screen in that moment... eventually, after a lot of taps, Now Playing screen appears, but playing the “wrong" song.

1 hour ago, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

B. Already tried that, and the mini player (ok, I've got a question: What's the actual name of that?) won't take me to the playing screen in that moment... eventually, after a lot of taps, Now Playing screen appears, but playing the “wrong" song.

This is not a normal behavior, except the case just after Poweramp started and file scanning is still in progress.

During scanning, database is rapidly changing, thus, file lists loaded into player itself and UI may differ, but this desync should be immediately resolved after first initial long scan is done.

It's generally not noticeable at all, unless your scan times are very long for some reason.

3 hours ago, maxmp said:

I don't think I ever encountered that. Your device / Android OS? Does this happen for main screen or lists? Does this happen for some specific tracks or for the random ones?

Thanks!

LG LS775 Android 7.0 (Official)

I've seen it happen in the main screen and lists.

Sometimes it will show opaque. It will display correctly as soon as I hit the pause button.

I will test if my other devices have the same problem. Also I only noticed this in builds 799 and 800.

Screenshot_2018-10-20-10-55-24.thumb.png.c0fa999a32f3657164c0b1334647925a.png

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue, I suggest clean PA reinstall (or data cleanup).

i'm doing it every new release ?last time it somehow worked was in 792 build. every next build it didn't work at all. how can i help you to track this bug?

22 minutes ago, Nishchay said:

@maxmp 

New bug in Release 800

I have 24 Bit Audio On , and whenever i plug in my earphones the music turns on , even when i have that option turned off in Headset Settings.

Using OnePlus 5 and running OOS 5.1.5

I can't reproduce this, also no headset code has been changed for this build. Check system level options (Sound / Earphone mode).

17 hours ago, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

A mí no me sucede tu "problema" ...278031781_Screenshot_Nova_Launcher_20181019-23180901010101.png.917e3d73ebecea67b5b9acc6a23e68b5.png

Tienes activa esta opción? (Configuraciones-Look & Feel-Notifications)1705985798_Screenshot_Poweramp_20181019-23215001.png.de0c641f40d4b79614ea96729c279d47.png

¿Usas alguna Custom ROM, o un Theme Engine (como Substratum)?

No uso ninguna custom ROM y Si tenia esa opción marcada. Con el bulid 801 la notificación a todo color volvió! Gracias @maxmp

Screenshot_20181021_000335.jpg

Archived