Jump to content
Poweramp
maxmp

Poweramp Build 807 (Release Candidate)

Recommended Posts

Lockscreen controls not working even the seek bar is not moving stuck at same place. I have to unlock everytime to take control of the player

Lockscreen visualisation is not working

Please note it happens with built in skin as well

Poweramp V3 804

Redmi note 4 (Miui 9.6.3.0)

Screenshot_2018-11-03-16-06-57-848_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Hasibur Rahman

- website purchase license info stored on the device is deleted

- new activation generates license which will survive future device updates

With the V3 804 release on Galaxy Note 9 (Android 8.1), PA is persistently unable to verify my license. The indication in Settings is "Failed to Verify License". The details are "APM response - Bad orderId null". My license was purchased through the website. Here is what I am doing:

1. Install "Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk"

2. Run PA, see "Thank you for installing...trial software..." notice.

3. Go to Settings > Already Purchased? > Website/Restore Purchase. Enter Email and Purchase Order ID, all OK.

4. Tap "Restore Purchase", see "Thank you for purchasing Poweramp Full Version!".

5. Tap OK. PA v2.0 says "Purchase Verified/Press to hide". All OK so far.

6. Via Google Play Store, perform Update to "Poweramp Music Player (Trial)".

7. Run PA, see "Thank you for purchasing Poweramp Full Version!".

8. Tap OK, go to Settings. See "License Check Pending", spinning wheel, then "Failed to Verify License".

9. Uninstall PA and repeat from step 1. Same result.

I have repeated these steps multiple times with no change. Any ideas how to get past this? Thanks so much.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bgrigor said:

With the V3 804 release on Galaxy Note 9 (Android 8.1), PA is persistently unable to verify my license. The indication in Settings is "Failed to Verify License". The details are "APM response - Bad orderId null". My license was purchased through the website.

Try this:

1. Download and install Poweramp-v3-build-804-uni.apk

2. Go to Settings > Already Purchased? > Website/Restore Purchase. Enter Email and Purchase Order ID.

3. Tap "Restore Purchase", see "Thank you for purchasing Poweramp Full Version!".

Or, initially clear app data of Poweramp in Android's settings, then try to restore purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Centries said:

Try this:

1. Download and install Poweramp-v3-build-804-uni.apk

2. Go to Settings > Already Purchased? > Website/Restore Purchase. Enter Email and Purchase Order ID.

3. Tap "Restore Purchase", see "Thank you for purchasing Poweramp Full Version!".

Or, initially clear app data of Poweramp in Android's settings, then try to restore purchase.

Many thanks--uninstalling my PA v2->v3 mess, then installing just the Poweramp-v3-build-804-uni.apk from this thread worked perfectly! Good call!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 1:43 PM, maxmp said:

Build 804:

Just now while playing : a loud crack and then no sound, though song still playing. Stopping song resulted in another crack. Starting song also cracked and still no sound. Was repeatable. Killing and Restart of App solved the Issue.

SAMSUNG Galaxy S7

Screenshot_20181103-184525_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-184514_Poweramp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, djdarko said:

What EQ settings are you using? Remember that the EQ can be set to automatically choose a preset based on the connection type (aux, bluetooth, phone speaker, etc.) You might consider adjusting it to sound good and save it as the Bluetooth preset.

I am using custom settings.   

But how does one save more then one setting for the bluetooth preset?  I have a settings for the car stereo,  3 bluetooth speakers, and one bt headphones.   

 

You still didn't answer my question about the MP3Gain and RP Gain on Poweramp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

I am using custom settings.   

But how does one save more then one setting for the bluetooth preset?  I have a settings for the car stereo,  3 bluetooth speakers, and one bt headphones.   

 

You still didn't answer my question about the MP3Gain and RP Gain on Poweramp.

I don't think it's possible to save more than one, as each output type can only have one default. You could still save presets for each Bluetooth speaker, problem is you'd need to manually change each one.

A possible compromise would be to find a good setting between all of your Bluetooth devices, then adjust the device settings such as your car EQ to notch everything how you'd like it.

As for the replaygain, I'm not certain as I never use any replaygain settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man the app still work completely fine for me, except one thing... Everything but the wavpack files work
Again i did more tests, encoded different files, with different sources, with different options, with different programs, got a 32-352 wavpack file down from 600 to 150mb on my tests, but Poweramp still ignores those files when I refresh the library... Even changing the tag codification and doing endless full rescans ._.
I also hate to be "that guy"but... I tried a few different audio players and they seem to play those wavpack files without problem. The one that sounded the best was (expectedly) the Neutron audio player, but seriously that UI is bizarre.
I really think it's not a problem with the files itself. It also seems to be kinda random, like Poweramp actually found a few test files with lower resolutions than 88khz sometimes, and them after another scan, without movinng any file, they disappeared. That's basically the onnly bug i've been getting annoyed with, and the biggest one i could find too...
LG G7, Stock LG UI ROM (Android 8.0.0), No Root

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sxpad8010 said:

Unable to activate purchase

Please contact poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to get your installs limit reset.

Others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, blaubär said:

Just now while playing : a loud crack and then no sound, though song still playing. Stopping song resulted in another crack. Starting song also cracked and still no sound. Was repeatable. Killing and Restart of App solved the Issue.

SAMSUNG Galaxy S7

Screenshot_20181103-184525_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-184514_Poweramp.jpg

Sorry if I'm a donkey, but I can't find how to find this "Audio Info" window. Where it has showing up from? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, soundsample said:

Sorry if I'm a donkey, but I can't find how to find this "Audio Info" window. Where it has showing up from? Thanks

Tap long on the meta, the small info above the navbars. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

请联系poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com以重置安装限制。

其他

Thank you very much. I have already sent an email. @

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/11/3 at AM3点22分, SynekPablo said:

我的Axon 7今天收到了奥利奥的更新。

现在有一个问题,没有更多的Hi Res输出。

它只有16bit 48kHz。让应用程序重新安装,但没有任何帮助。

 

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-11-49.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-13-16.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-13-53.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-14-19.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-14-26.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-15-21.jpg

Yes, the Chinese version also has this problem. There is no problem on Android 7.1.1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sxpad8010 please use Get Support button in this dialog (or write to poweramp.maxmpz at gmail.com from email you purchased Poweramp to) to increase activations number. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: azon7 issue - unfortunatelly I don’t have this device and this is old device which is not on sale anymore, so I can’t easily get it for testing. I can only guess ROM update killed hi-res support in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Elusive said:

i use 796 on a Samsung Galaxy note8

everytime the playlist ends, it just shut down

Have you tried updating to the latest version 804? Also, do you have Advance List enabled? It's the --> arrow in the image.

Screenshot_2018-11-04-08-32-12.thumb.png.45eb3a571895523f1abd7ffe56fa3165.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maxmp said:

@sxpad8010 please use Get Support button in this dialog (or write to Poweramp.maxmpz at gmail.com from email you purchased Poweramp to) to increase activations number. Thanks! 

@maxmp I have sent you an email using gmail as required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maxmp said:

Re: azon7 issue - unfortunatelly I don’t have this device and this is old device which is not on sale anymore, so I can’t easily get it for testing. I can only guess ROM update killed hi-res support in it. 

I solved the audio problems. The solution is relatively simple, I have formatted the SD card so that this is recognized as a device memory.

Then the apps I use for music playback migrated to the SD card. The device then restarted and ready.

Now I have the usual Axon 7 AKM sound that blows my head away.

Max, I do not think it's a Poweramp problem because it was so easy to solve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sxpad8010 said:

Yes, the Chinese version also has this problem. There is no problem on Android 7.1.1.

I solved the audio problems. The solution is relatively simple, I have formatted the SD card so that this is recognized as a device memory.

Then the apps I use for music playback migrated to the SD card. The device then restarted and ready.

Now I have the usual Axon 7 AKM sound that blows my head away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, soundsample said:

Oneplus 6 Oreo

Is that right?

16 BIT - 48SKHZ  ?

picture.jpg

Are you on build 804?

What language are you set on?

Here it just shows 48KHZ. Not sure if the device has any factor in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...