Poweramp Build 807 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

Hi all. someone who can share the apk of the latest beta, the file is not available, I have problems with the license that the playstore version does not recognize my purchase on the web. please, I can not solve this while I do not have that apk.

Thank you

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Tavinsky said:

Hi all. someone who can share the apk of the latest beta, the file is not available, I have problems with the license that the playstore version does not recognize my purchase on the web. please, I can not solve this while I do not have that apk.

Thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RA20ZXtEk0Kaq4_4oz8YgPbXTcYSv6NT/view?usp=drivesdk

6 hours ago, 40percent said:

Since the 805 update last night, headphones  on my LG V30 (Oreo) do not work with the hi-res output. The sound instead comes out of the speaker. Setting to OpenSL ES fixes this, but at the cost of hi-res.

@40percent

Just reboot your phone and it should start working again. I use a LG G7 and very rarely (really very rarely) I have this problem, but after a simple reboot it gets back to normal.

I have a weird issue. I use a wired headset with a in line button since one of the newer updated it stops responding or instead of skipping songs upon double press like it's supposed to it will randomly start putting the volume up or down. I thought it might be the headset or something but when I rolled back to 800 it started working normally again. Pixel XL Android 9.0 October build.

On 11/4/2018 at 8:46 PM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-805-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 805:
• file-based playlists position won't be reset anymore on usual scan. Position is still reset by Full Rescan
• Play build doesn't remove website activation anymore

Hello Max. On zte axon 7 with nougat high resolution downsampled to 16/48 with noticeable sound quality degrade. I am suspecting the player doesn't use akm dac. It's happening for last 4 or 5 Poweramp versions. 

20 minutes ago, dragolds said:

Hello Max. On zte axon 7 with nougat high resolution downsampled to 16/48 with noticeable sound quality degrade. I am suspecting the player doesn't use akm dac. It's happening for last 4 or 5 Poweramp versions. 

Seems to work on mine, nougat too, maybe you have selected the standard output instead of hifi in android, we never now...

1 hour ago, mr_space said:

Seems to work on mine, nougat too, maybe you have selected the standard output instead of hifi in android, we never now...

With me it works now also under Oreo.

Nougat has been around, since Max released the beta, Hi Res Sound on my Axon 7.

Screenshot_2018-11-06-02-17-28.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-06-02-18-04.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-06-02-18-11.jpg

On 10/20/2018 at 12:17 AM, maxmp said:

Build 805:

The audio Info tells me about my BT device "LDAC 32-bit 96 khz".

Does that mean that some sample rate upscaling is happening ?

I set the PA output to be 44.1 khz - so the upscaling would happen in the BT device ?

Screenshot_20181106-141412_Poweramp.jpg

1 hour ago, Pranav10121 said:

Poweramp not opening on my phone.

Just shows a black screen when opened.

I am using viper os 7.1 on Samsung Galaxy grand duos i9082

Please help me ASAP...

Thank you

I also experienced something similar to this on my S3 years ago sadly there is no solution for this as far as I can tell 

Changing ROM could help like downgrade to marshmallow builds or try some other ROM

I tried everything back then nothing worked for me though that's why I had to switch to archidroid 5.0 back then

No body can help you your rom Dev would say this is not ROM related issue 

Try changing ROMs this is the only way or do some research and install arise if it works on device then you'll get lenovo hi res output as well even though it will be fake output but it will sound good with Poweramp

Or try to use the first Poweramp V3 704 alpha and see

I use PA to listen to podcasts while driving and walking. I just noticed that PA doesn't pause (the volume reduces but keeps playing) when Google Maps is announcing turn directions or Samsung Health is announcing workout progress, so I can miss several seconds of the podcast. Here are my settings. I'm running V3 805 on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Android 8.1.0.

Screenshot_20181106-091927_Poweramp.jpg

Well the zereo out playlist bug is still in affect.   I was trying to figure out how to change the picture at the top of thr playlist and clicked rescan at the playlist and then picked a song and started playing it.  Then it stopped and went to all songs.  When I went back the playlist is empty.  I didn't have iTunes set back up on my computer after a reset.   Quite annoying when i was trying to get in the shower.  Makes it hard to resync with iTunes in a hurry.  Here's some pics showing the playlist. 

Screenshot_20181106-195420_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20181106-195609_My Files.jpg

7 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

Well the zereo out playlist bug is still in affect.   I was trying to figure out how to change the picture at the top of thr playlist and clicked rescan at the playlist and then picked a song and started playing it.  Then it stopped and went to all songs.  When I went back the playlist is empty.  I didn't have iTunes set back up on my computer after a reset.   Quite annoying when i was trying to get in the shower.  Makes it hard to resync with iTunes in a hurry.  Here's some pics showing the playlist. 

Screenshot_20181106-195420_Poweramp.jpg

i was wondering if this was fixed. It seems to happen about once a week . I think it's file based playlists it happens to. I started sending a backup of my playlist into a different folder not inside my library. So when it happens I copy and paste it over the zeroed out one. It requires a full rescan but it's the quickest way around the bug I've found. 

23 hours ago, bgrigor said:

I use PA to listen to podcasts while driving and walking. I just noticed that PA doesn't pause (the volume reduces but keeps playing) when Google Maps is announcing turn directions or Samsung Health is announcing workout progress, so I can miss several seconds of the podcast. Here are my settings. I'm running V3 805 on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Android 8.1.0.

Screenshot_20181106-091927_Poweramp.jpg

Turn off the short audio focus and see if that does it

4 hours ago, KUSOsan said:

Turn off the short audio focus and see if that does it

I disabled "Short Audio Focus Change" and it didn't help -- the issue remains that if Google Maps or Samsung Health make an announcement, Poweramp v3 805 keeps playing behind the announcement.

Archived