Poweramp Build 807 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for another update max !

just 2 quick suggestions: is possible to add an option to download the album cover to the sd card ? and an option to hide the album labels in the library, when using the grid option ? 

anyway, good job keeping the Poweramp train going ! 

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-804-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 804:
• tweaks for Xiaomi / BT / Hi-Res output volume issue
• tweaks to reduce current list state resets
• this build resets website license status, but website purchase survives firmware updates better now

Update done. Thanks, Max!

In version 804, the license purchased through the site does not pass, there have never been any problems, but now, as soon as I haven’t entered, support of the player itself FAQ did not help, looked at the letter of purchase I enter everything correctly and the ID number and email, writes: unsuccessful license checkI don’t accept everything I do ???

Screenshot_20181101-180822.png

Screenshot_20181101-181722.png

17 minutes ago, SCHiZZ3O said:

In version 804, the license purchased through the site does not pass, there have never been any problems, but now, as soon as I haven’t entered, support of the player itself FAQ did not help, looked at the letter of purchase I enter everything correctly and the ID number and email, writes: unsuccessful license checkI don’t accept everything I do ???

Screenshot_20181101-180822.png

Screenshot_20181101-181722.png

Пожалуйста напишите о вашей проблеме на poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

Спасибо!

3 hours ago, maxmp said:

• tweaks to reduce current list state resets

Thanks for the update, but this doesn't seem to help. For me it is easy to reproduce:

• Start Poweramp, go to the library, select a playlist, and press the shuffle button.
  • Let the music play for a little while (a few seconds should be enough).
  • Pause the music (and wait a little).
  • Open the recent apps list, and swipe away Poweramp.
  • Start Poweramp again. Initially it shows the correct track, but after 4-5 seconds it jumps to the first track in the playlist (and stops playback if I started it right after re-starting the app).

This on a OnePlus 5T with the latest official OS, no Bluetooth involved. Playlist is in WPL format, so it is known to the Android media library. It only happens when playing playlists, not when playing an album or all songs. Let me know if you need more information (adb logs or similar).

Worth noting is that I couldn't (easily) reproduce it with an app exit until fairly recently (around version 800). It still happened, just not very often.

Unfortunately the distorted sound problem for the speaker is still out there after this update (804), started from the upgrade of my OP6 to Android 9. Can you please check that also? Wired headset and the HQ sound is now ok. Thank you. 

The ratings are not visible, when I'm using search. Can you please display them also there? (I'm using the 5 star style ratings) 

One last thing, can you please restore the filters (search) in the current list? Eg in the v2 I could filter out the current year's top rated songs from the Top Rated list. Now it is not possible (AFAIK). Thanks

35 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Thanks for the update, but this doesn't seem to help. For me it is easy to reproduce:

• Start Poweramp, go to the library, select a playlist, and press the shuffle button.
  • Start Poweramp again. Initially it shows the correct track, but after 4-5 seconds it jumps to the first track in the playlist (and stops playback if I started it right after re-starting the app).

This on a OnePlus 5T with the latest official OS, no Bluetooth involved. Playlist is in WPL format, so it is known to the Android media library. It only happens when playing playlists, not when playing an album or all songs. Let me know if you need more information (adb logs or similar).

Worth noting is that I couldn't (easily) reproduce it with an app exit until fairly recently (around version 800). It still happened, just not very often.

Have you tried clearing cache and data?

Isn't today the day when Play Store is not updating apps to anything lower than android 8.0? So all updates from developers have to support only android 8.0 and above now. That means lower OS will not get updates of their apps? Not that I am worried about it since I do have android 8.0 but those that are on lower ones are being force to upgrade their phones because of this.

14 minutes ago, AllCoreListener said:

Isn't today the day when Play Store is not updating apps to anything lower than android 8.0? So all updates from developers have to support only android 8.0 and above now. That means lower OS will not get updates of their apps? Not that I am worried about it since I do have android 8.0 but those that are on lower ones are being force to upgrade their phones because of this.

I think there is some confusion here, updates need 8.0 compatibility, not to support ONLY 8.0

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50986651/target-api-level-requirement-from-late-2018

17 hours ago, maxmp said:

@hypomaniac-eric This is because this issue is not reproducible on my devices. The next 804 build has some tweaks for this issue which may help (or not - as I can’t test it), it will be availble tonight.

i am using a galaxy s7. Have you tested it on that?  it did the same thing today when i got in the car.  it also does it on my older galaxy tab s 8.4 .

27 minutes ago, mr_space said:

On the website, never had a problem with the betas before, I reinstalled the apk from here, entered my mail and id and it's ok now...

Ok good. I think he changed something recently with the licensing. Glad you got it working.

10 hours ago, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-804-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 804:
•针对小米/ BT /高分辨率输出量问题的
调整•调整以减少当前列表状态重置
•此构建重置网站许可证状态,但网站购买现在更好地保存固件更新

Still displayed USB DAC as AUX on MI 8 MIUI 10

8 hours ago, Magnum said:

Didn't fix for me either. I am recreating the same way with a m3u playlist. You don't even have to go back into the app or resume playing the song after swiping away Poweramp. If you have the Poweramp widget and you wait about 30 seconds you can watch it change back to the first song without even touching the app.

Archived