Poweramp Build 807 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, maxmp said:

Poweramp'u çıkışı 44.1khz (Hi-Res Çıkışı için) olarak ayarlamaya zorlayabilseniz de, çoğu cihaz bunu desteklemiyor (çoğu cihazlarda), sadece birkaç (s serisi / not) samsungs @ exinos, diğer birkaç cihaz. Genellikle her neyse 48khz'e kadar geri dönüyor.

I have a question.

What sound does 2.0.10 588 use?

OpenSL ES or AudioTrack

Thank you for your interest and reply.

18 hours ago, McFit said:

This issue came up first in build 796 or so.. In the last two builds there was no issue for me. 

I think this may all be related to Android clearing the app in the background, or manually clearing the app. Yesterday I made sure to not clear my apps and I didn't use any other apps on my phone, I didn't notice it go to the first song even once and I had bluetooth headset connected all day and even went back and forth to my car a couple times. Or it could just be random and I got lucky yesterday.

20 hours ago, maxmp said:

While you can force Poweramp to set output to 44.1khz (for Hi-Res Output), most devices don't support that (most qualcomm devices), only few (s series/note) samsungs @ exinos, few other devices. Usually it's resamples back to 48khz anyways.

11 hours ago, blaubär said:

Would the user be able to see via the information bar whether it works ? My S7 tells me that  - is this correct or does it only mean that I have forced PA ?

yes blaubär

+1 is important to me

On 10/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, andrewilley said:

You can subscribe to the beta updates in Google Play, use the Google link in the first post. That way you will get beta updates as well as general release ones. Sometimes they will be a little behind the versions on the forum though if Max wants to test things out here first.

Andre

Thank you for your reply.

However, when I do this, my Non Play Store license is not recognized. The application works for a while. Afterwards it gives me a license error. Downloading and installing the -uni apk fixes this.

3 hours ago, Mazlum said:

yes blaubär

+1 is important to me

My question had been : Would the user be able to see via the information bar whether it works ? My S7 tells me that  - is this correct or does it only mean that I have forced PA ?

so "yes" means : if the information bar tells me "Hi-Res 44.1 kHz" then not only PA sends 44.1 kHz downstream but also the DAC uses this sampling rate and doesn't upscale to 48 kHz ?

or does it mean : yes, I have forced PA to use 44.1 kHz, and nothing is said about the DAC ?

18% and not even using Poweramp, LOL! Bluetooth by itself is only 8%. I get the same lasting power with the phone but since using bluetooth with Poweramp. I went from 2 and half days to just over a day and half from Poweramp and bluetooth combination. Drop that combination and use wired, and back to 2 and half days usage again.

Hello,

I have a problem, I downloaded lots of skins for Poweramp of the forum (v3) but when I go into the themes to choose these skins they are grayed out, I can't select them.
It's written on the skin: update required

If that does not work, I think they are for v2, but it is not indicated:

- Poweramp skin red dots

- Poweramp skin blue dots

- Poweramp skin red neon

- skins Poweramp HD

I do not understand, thanks for your answers.

13 minutes ago, hdaiforever said:

Hello,

I have a problem, I downloaded lots of skins for Poweramp of the forum (v3) but when I go into the themes to choose these skins they are grayed out, I can't select them.
It's written on the skin: update required

If that does not work, I think they are for v2, but it is not indicated:

- Poweramp skin red dots

- Poweramp skin blue dots

- Poweramp skin red neon

- skins Poweramp HD

I do not understand, thanks for your answers.

Clearly, those skins are for V2. Use the ones under V3 subforum Skins and Themes https://forum.powerampapp.com/forum/23-skins-and-themes/

33 minutes ago, hdaiforever said:

There is not a lot of skin for v3, let alone free ?
I may have had to take the Poweramp v2?

Seriously? There's 2 FREE in there.

By the way, V3 is yet to be released as final and skin authors are just starting to create theirs. It would nice to test them. V2 had its time but it's still has a nice interface and we want some of them in the V3. Hope you get V3 a chance, but still it's up to you.

Archived