Explorer style folder strcuture

beautyspin

Hi -

The current folder options are inadequate for my purposes, there may be others too feeling the same. For example, I have two folders; one with English language songs and another with songs in my local language. Curently, PA shows all the subfolders in those folders but not these folders as they do not have any music files directly. They only contain subfolders of albums. If I want to play all the songs in the English folder, I cannot. I have to select each individual subfolder manually. They are also not sorted separately as all these folders are mixed together. Is it possible to implement the Explorer style folder structure so that I can keep going back to get the entire folder and its subfolders contents at one shot and play them?

I am a paid user and a beta tester.

Poweramp has options to show folders. go to Library, top right 3 dots menu, List Options Library. Make sure Folders is selected. Now back  in Library view Folders has appeared. Again, top right hand side, 3 dots, List Options: Folders. I think you need By Path. You can add whole folders\subfolders by long clicking the selected items in a folder. A context menu appears at the bottom. Either add to an existing playlist or create a new one.

Archived