Please add Android Auto support.

sud007

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/27/2018 at 4:47 PM, teorouge said:

Thanks, please add Google Assistant support in the process, as suggested above! 😁

That's kind of a requirement. All Android Auto does is pass along the assistant command to the actual app -- that's how GoneMad works. There is also some sort of app glue to get the menus to show up I think, and maybe to control the UI, but only Google-selected apps are allowed to actually fully interact in Android Auto (like Google play Music). They are kind of strict about it. For maps you can only use Google Maps or Waze, not any secondary program like HERE! or OSM-based apps.

46 minutes ago, Powerofviva said:

Really? I cant see any update in google play!

New release updates are always provided via the forums first, for manual downloading by users here. Google Play may follow immediately in some cases (although there is often a small delay as updates propagate through the various markets) or may be delayed for a little while so initial results can be gauged here first.

Andre

29 minutes ago, RamsesII said:

Hi. Great to have Android Auto but......i hear no sound over Bluetooth in AndroidAuto mode.

Other Apps like Spotify are working ok

Do i need special settings?

With my install, I noticed that my Media volume setting in my phone does affect the volume that goes to Android Auto. This behavior is different than other apps I use with Android Auto. You might try making sure your Media volume is turned all the way up.

5 minutes ago, Doug-WA said:

With my install, I noticed that my Media volume setting in my phone does affect the volume that goes to Android Auto. This behavior is different than other apps I use with Android Auto. You might try making sure your Media volume is turned all the way up.

Thank you for your answer.

But i got it. i have to deaktivate OpenSL ES Hi-Res for Bluetooth. Now it works....

3 minutes ago, Doug-WA said:

That's right, I noticed the volume was very low with Poweramp compared to other apps. Turn up the volume, and if that's not enough, you can create an equalizer setting specific to Bluetooth devices in PA where you level up the preamp.

Archived