Please add Android Auto support.

sud007

Since i have owned Android, I have had Poweramp premium version because the Devs deserved this for a hard work they have put into such an amazing, feature rich app.

Today times have changed, music subscription apps are thriving too well, but Poweramp goes on, and new UX is totally mind-blowing!

Would love to see Android Auto integration for sure. Please consider adding Android Auto integration, every music app has that today. Why not feature be in the app that was a Master of music from the beginning of Android? 

Thank you. Love ? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another vote for this please!

I am also a premium user and happy to pay for such a good app. Would be really great to be able to use with Android Auto. Google play music integration with android auto is useless. 

Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

I can get Poweramp to work in Android Auto by using  "anyautoaudio" app with Android Auto set to any app in developer mode.  You just have to start the app before plugging it in.  song backgrounds are dark, but do appear.  See pictures.

Please Please add Android Auto compatibility Max so we won't have to use secondary apps to use it the main app!

IMG-20181109-162745.jpgIMG-20181109-162756.jpgIMG-20181109-162825.jpgIMG-20181109-162840.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2018 at 6:49 AM, maxmp said:

Planned. Thanks for the request!

As a Full Version user, I would like to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am happy to pay for this app... best player bar none!

Is there any timeline anticipated for this feature? Currently using another app while driving and would love to just use Poweramp!

On 1/18/2019 at 5:35 PM, Doug-WA said:

As a Full Version user, I would like to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am happy to pay for this app... best player bar none!

Is there any timeline anticipated for this feature? Currently using another app while driving and would love to just use Poweramp!

And I am sure most of the people will use Poweramp forever if you add visualization on androidAuto also!!

Wow, woooooooooowwww....

Archived