Poweramp
RavenheimTN

Hi res output bug

Just to check, but you do have Repeat mode enabled don't you? (e.g. set it to Advance List to move on when the current list/album/folder/etc is finished)

Andre

Uhh done it so many times, even shuffle & jump to next list, both i have it disable still... Stopping at my current track when its done playing

Seems like this is same as one I reported since I also have Hi-Res enabled. Did not think it mattered, but will check how it works without it. Although today I had this issue only 2 times, the rest of the day switched normally.

And did you notice, if you have line messangger, when chatting with someone, when someone replies while you still listening music at Poweramp with hi res output, (at the line window chatting) the sound goes on the speaker phone & the headset, for 1 - 2 second then its back to headset again

17 hours ago, RavenheimTN said:

And did you notice, if you have line messangger, when chatting with someone, when someone replies while you still listening music at Poweramp with hi res output, (at the line window chatting) the sound goes on the speaker phone & the headset, for 1 - 2 second then its back to headset again

That I had not notice. But I noticed, that when the issue occurs to me, time elapsed shows 1 second more, than the actual length of the track. Like 4:03 of 4:02.