Poweramp
Raylton

Bug Notification

I have the same issue ,but mine started after i upgraded my android version to 8.1 in my moto g5 plus and the issue is there in my friends phone and he is using OnePlus 5t android version 8.1, 

Please fix thus issue as it's ruining my music experience

Screenshot_20181006-155238-1.png

What beta build of Poweramp are you using? This should not be happening on the latest v3 test builds, only on the old (official release) v2 version.

Andre 

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

What beta build of Poweramp are you using? This should not be happening on the latest v3 test builds, only on the old (official release) v2 version.

Andre 

Screenshot_2018-10-06-10-16-01.png

If your device or ROM is using non-standard notification colours, you could try changing Settings > Look and Feel > Notifications > Notification Colors.,

Andre

37 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

If your device or ROM is using non-standard notification colours, you could try changing Settings > Look and Feel > Notifications > Notification Colors.,

Andre

I tested automatic, black, and white, and it does not solve

I had this this bug after ROM update. Turning off and back on the settings for color reversal for notification fixed this. For some reason I can't find this setting now, though.

3 minutes ago, Simbiat said:

I had this this bug after ROM update. Turning off and back on the settings for color reversal for notification fixed this. For some reason I can't find this setting now, though.

only in the beta version that happens to me, but I will not go back to the normal version, I liked the beta too much