Darkwhite and Blacklight Poweramp V3 Skins and future plans!

minar

Hi! I use Poweramp since 2011, on my first Android phone. Time has changed, a lot of new apps are available and someone prefers Spotify and similar services. Well, that's not my case. I tried to change but i always came back to Poweramp. ?

Sadly, as you surely know, Poweramp v3 is in beta stage and the v2 themes can't be applied. I started doing themes with a friend of mine, to allow the same personalization on Poweramp v3. We're trying to slowly theme every icon, color, shape, and we already have 5 themes (2 dark, 2 light, 1 mixed). I'm developing:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.folginar.material2pa

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minar.blacklightpa

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.folginar.darkwhitepa

Those themes feature:

- A lot of icons themed (more to come)

- Various color schemes

- An alternative layout for the player

- Customization options

Check them out if you want, and help us reaching every Poweramp user! More users like our themes, more themes (and updates) we'll release! 

This topic is for your requests, your criticism (they're always appreciated) and for future updates on new themes from Folginar Development! Here you can find every other theme! https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7701026929786273235

UPDATE 18/11

We're now focusing on Material2, since it's been quite appreciated from the users. We have a couple of bugs to fix, some improvements to do and new elements to theme (the play/pause button, for example). Let us know what do you think!

Skinscreenshots2 - Copia.png

Skinscreenshots3 - Copia.png

Skinscreenshots4 - Copia.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@minar 

Can you please make a skin the same as the one below but instead of plain seekbar, use the wave seekbar?

Also, remove the black box in the song  title, artist info, or make title bg adaptive to the background image blur. So when the bg is dark, make the title white, vice versa.

Screenshot_2018-10-06-22-42-53-628.jpeg

@Mrjey I'm fixing it now, don't worry!

@invaderzim Regarding the features you requested, we'll try to add them. There's still something we have to figure out ?

EDIT: the last Poweramp beta breaks the "disable blur" option and we are aware of this. We're waiting for @maxmp to update the resources on Github to fix it!

@minar
I just bought your skin but just liked a few features like the bg and accents, however, the skin looks like the free one based on Max' sample skin (everything was based on it ?). I am more into the alternative layout but instead of the plain seekbar, please have an option to enable the new wave seekbar then disable the plain but retain the pro buttons (for better skip on albums and songs that the wave seekbar doesn't allow). With this, the play/pause button won't be overlapped by the seekbar button, see image. Thank you for your work!

Screenshot_20181006-083837_1.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 10:21 AM, invaderzim said:

@minar
I just bought your skin but just liked a few features like the bg and accents, however, the skin looks like the free one based on Max' sample skin (everything was based on it ?). I am more into the alternative layout but instead of the plain seekbar, please have an option to enable the new wave seekbar then disable the plain but retain the pro buttons (for better skip on albums and songs that the wave seekbar doesn't allow). With this, the play/pause button won't be overlapped by the seekbar button, see image. Thank you for your work!

Screenshot_20181006-083837_1.jpg

@minar

do you have any update? Excited to see additions to your work.

I just bought the blacklight theme, I like it,but one question,is it possible to reverse where the color is applied on the side seekbar, at the moment the whole length is colored and where you place your finger is not, it makes my albums page look very busy, it would be ideal if I could change it so where you place your finger to slide up or down was  colored and the side seekbar stayed black, also when I click no blur the titles cover the album art.

5 hours ago, twinextralong said:

Hi- I really like being able to have the album art bigger and the text below the image, but I have this problem worth the skin where a lot of buttons and text overlap (see image).

Screenshot_20181020-123627.png

I have that title overlap bug when no blur is checked, I fixed it by unchecking it and darkening the background through the PA background settings.

On 10/7/2018 at 12:12 AM, minar said:

@invaderzim Regarding the features you requested, we'll try to add them. There's still something we have to figure out ?

EDIT: the last Poweramp beta breaks the "disable blur" option and we are aware of this. We're waiting for @maxmp to update the resources on Github to fix it!

Hi guys. Any exciting updates?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 12:12 AM, minar said:

The other guy was able to provide a free skin with no issues in the alternative layout re the "no blur" feature. Also the wave seek bar without the static bar is now functional. I assume you've seen it already. Will you update Blacklight? Coz I'm waiting for some. Thanks.

Really love the material2 skin... But i just wanted that the wavebar style option be a seperate toggleable one instead of being bundled up with the alternative icons option... Hope you will implement it.. all in all a really great skin... Also in the indian playstore..  the Poweramp unlocker costs 65 bucks whereas the skins are for 85.. would love to have them at around the same or lower price?

Screenshot_20181104-134813.png

13 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

Really love the material2 skin... But i just wanted that the wavebar style option be a seperate toggleable one instead of being bundled up with the alternative icons option... Hope you will implement it.. all in all a really great skin... Also in the indian playstore..  the Poweramp unlocker costs 65 bucks whereas the skins are for 85.. would love to have them at around the same or lower price?

Screenshot_20181104-134813.png

Another fan of Material 2 Skin. Great work! 

Could you add a transparent button bar option? 

Screenshot_20181104221317.png

Hi,

I just purchased the Material 2 skin , and was tinkering around with the skin settings, when I found that in the alternative layout, there is this kind of strange overlap between the seek bar , shuffle controls and the play/pause control buttons. Please look into this.. 

poweramp_ss.png

@gcantoni Thanx for your work, it's appreciated. 

I think the Material2 skin is your best work so far. 

It would be great if you can add a couple of features to this skin which would make it perfect for those who love to have a minimalistic look with wavebar:
- Make the play button the same as the pause button. That would make the skin look really clean and minmimelastic;
- Add the feature that makes it possible to remove/move the boxes from the album art with song, artist and album info. 

Anyway, thnx!  

Archived