Equalizer & Music Folder (Bug)

Anik Hasan

Hare is my Two problem on Poweramp v3 build 797.......

Problem 1 ::::::

Equalizer Quality of this latest version was not perfect like this version (2.0.10-build-588-play)...!!!

Problem 2 ::::::

When I select any music folder of my memory card, it's selected but, showing 0 songs, & my music library is empty.

My device (Android 5.1.0) Lollipop.

1) Version 2.0.10 Equalizer was so smooth, but now it's bass system is very loudy & disturbing.

2) When I select any music folder of my memory card, it's selected but, showing 0 songs. & my music library is empty.

1) Could it be over-saturating? Hard to tell without more objective information. Try reducing the pre-amp gain if you are hearing distortion of boosted bass.

2) So within Settings > Library > Music Folders you can see the folder names that you want to use, and you can place a tick next to them, but when you do a Full Rescan nothing is shown inside those folders? Do you see them as empty folders in the Library Folders list, or just not see anything at all in your Poweramp music library?

Andre

1) I set my Equalizer  "Speaker (Loud)" mode for playing music without headphones. But it's playing music so much loudly & that's very disturbing. (Older version like v2.0.10 has no issue of this)

2) I set the music folder & select all my music folders. But it has showing no songs in the library, empty. I tried Full scan but, it failed to find my songs. My device (Android 5.1.0 Lollipop) I don't know what happen to the other android version. :(

Archived