Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
mark586

Random pausing - unable to play a full album.

Firstly I'd like to say I'm loving the new setup on my Poweramp. I thought my music player was finally sorted.

There's just one issue for me though. Today I've noticed that for some reason tracks randomly pause and things just come to a stop after two/three tracks playback if I'm lucky. I've never had this issue before. Has anyone any ideas on sorting this, cos apart from this (big) problem I think it's a great update. Thanks!!

Max mentioned in another thread that he is aware of this issue and has corrected it in his dev build ready for the next test release.

Andre

Have been having a similar issue. I can sometimes play a full album but other times, after playing 2 or 3 songs, the next song will not load. It will give me a "failed to play file" message or something along those lines. But if I manually go to the next track, it works with no problem.  

I moved on to 799 a couple of days ago. I think it's great but this issue has come up again.

Every now and then the player randomly stops. Thought this issue had been ironed out with this update. Any ideas anyone?