Poweramp

I've been posting this sporadically, but no one responds The sort by "artist/album" function isn't working (for playlists). I'm not talking about sorted by  "either or", I'm talking about sorting by artist, then within the artist, sorted by album, then by track number. I don't want it sorted by album with the songs sorted alphabetically. I want it where it sorts by album and it the songs are sorted by track number within the album. It used to work before the big UI overhaul and now it just sorts by album and the tracks follow alphabetically within. It's kinda annoying because I want to hear some intro tracks and then the following track sometimes

?

I'm using a Galaxy S7 with Oreo, by the way

11 minutes ago, Chubby Doughnut said:

I've been posting this sporadicslly, but no one responds :( The sort by artist/album function isn't working (for playlists). I don't want it sorted by album with the songs sorted alphabetically. I want it where it sorts by album and it the songs are sorted by track number within the album. It used to work before the big UI overhaul and now it just sorts by album and the tracks follow alphabetically within. It's kinda annoying because I want to hear some intro tracks and then the following track sometimes ?

It seems to work fine here. Are the album tracks in order when you are adding them to the playlist?

8 hours ago, djdarko said:

It seems to work fine here. Are the album tracks in order when you are adding them to the playlist?

Really? Woooooww. Nah, they aren't. They're in order when I put songs in the queue tho. I'm using a Galaxy S7 on Oreo, if that matters