Poweramp Build 797 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I find that plays just one of the subfolders shuffled, then picks another random folder from anywhere (Shuffle Songs / Shuffle Catgeories) rather than (for example) shuffling all of the songs in Musicals/Cats, Musicals/Grease and Musicals/Mamma_Mia before moving on to a non-Musicals folder.

Andre

Exactly.

Just tried all modes.

If you hit shuffle right away the songs are shuffled also changing the track numbers displayed so even reverting to shuffle off doesn't seem to get them in order again. Which is why I didn't see a difference between shuffle songs and shuffle off at first.

I have my songs in this hierarchy:

Genre1/Artist folders/Albums/tracks

Genre2/artist folders/albums/tracks

Genre folders might also contain subgenres. Something I can't do with tags.

Shuffling the genre2 folder with shuffle categories shuffles albums from both Genre folders.

Shuffling with shuffle songs plays albums in order from one Genre folder.

I want to play songs in order from an album folder and then play a random folder from the selected top folder (eg genre2)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2018 at 6:07 AM, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

Mmm, I'm not the one with the problem, I am just trying to help ?

This is the OP 

Yeah u figured it out right. The song is 3:11 . It's a wierd bug of the wavebar not being in sync with the song .. but still it is able to catch the highs and lows of the song correctly ?

Здравствуйте. У меня вопрос, мой Poweramp сам останавливается и не реагирует на нажатие. это только помогает перезагрузить плеер. он начался с версии 796.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro.

Hello!
Does anyone using FiiO X5 Mark 3 and using Poweramp v3?

How's the UI? I read some thread say the resolution to small to show all the UI on the screen.
I would be much more appreciated if someone can provide me a screenshot of their FiiO's running Poweramp v3

I'm planning to get it by tonight at a discount price.

I'm on the honor 8, and after the first song all other tracks after won't auto continue. Shuffle will remain active if I hit next track manually, but there is no auto continuation. The song will just continue going through time even with no time left in the song.

some songs (without tags) are crashing the version 797 (even just opening the app with the song on main page instantly crashes)

if I manage to quickly tap the next song button it doesn't crash

also I managed to find that the problem happens only if I turn on the Show default image in Lock screen options

on 796 works without a problem

it is an album of short songs

11 - Koala.mp3

2 hours ago, SynekPablo said:

Because the Moshi cable transmitts 24Bit/192kHz in contrast to the Sonata HD.

Hi-Res DAC Performance

Hidizs Sonata HD DAC cable II passed the Hi-Res certification. Its DAC chip helps your mobile phones achieve 24bit/192kHz Hi-Res output capability. Enjoy Hi-Res audio has never been so easy.

16 hours ago, pauldamo said:

have you tried the skins that you can install from this forum? you can have the album info below artwork plus other options.

Got the free skin.  It's nice, but it doesn't solve the clutter problem, the buttons too big problem, the ugly problem, or other confusing aspects of the UI.  I don't think a skin necessarily can:  if Max says something will be on screen and not a menu, or that the "shuffle all songs" icon will sometimes mean "shuffle only this list," my understanding is that the skin will agree with him.  

9 hours ago, CypherMK said:

Hi-Res DAC Performance

Hidizs Sonata HD DAC cable II passed the Hi-Res certification. Its DAC chip helps your mobile phones achieve 24bit/192kHz Hi-Res output capability. Enjoy Hi-Res audio has never been so easy.

Do you get a 24bit / 192kHz signal through the Sonata HD?

Not me!

It still not work on all devices, that's fact.

Moshi works on my device and should work with yours too, after all, it was temporarily distributed through the Google Store.

11 hours ago, Robotron said:

Lol why changed title of thread?

No idea why that happened. It can occur with thread merges if they are not done correctly, but I haven't merged anything into this thread today. Fixed now anyway, and also re-pinned as that status had got lost too.

Andre

I think I ran into a bug I in the past couple days: Sometimes the music pauses abruptly while browsing the Poweramp library. At first I thought I hit a button causing it to stop playing, but I don't think I did, because it happened a 3 times within an hour. The player basically pauses itself, and when I hit play, it starts at the beginning of the song ignoring the pause/stopped point. I believe it also stopped at some point at the end of a song without playing onto the next songs of the same album. I didn't notice any problems with playback while the phone was idle (screen off, just listening).

Another possible bug that I reported in the bug forum: Touch reaction during full-screen visualization. The screen still reacts to a few things in full-screen mode, such as song change swipe, to list (down swipe only, not the single tap), and most importantly touching the seekbar area, which seems very unintentional.

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

No idea why that happened. It can occur with thread merges if they are not done correctly, but I haven't merged anything into this thread today. Fixed now anyway, and also re-pinned as that status had got lost too.

Andre

Yes, merging, title change went unnoticed ?

9 hours ago, djdarko said:

I think I ran into a bug I in the past couple days: Sometimes the music pauses abruptly while browsing the Poweramp library. At first I thought I hit a button causing it to stop playing, but I don't think I did, because it happened a 3 times within an hour. The player basically pauses itself, and when I hit play, it starts at the beginning of the song ignoring the pause/stopped point. I believe it also stopped at some point at the end of a song without playing onto the next songs of the same album. I didn't notice any problems with playback while the phone was idle (screen off, just listening). …...

I've also noticed this. Thought it was my settings but I hadn't changed anything …… 

What I think is kind of funny is, that people put custom roms on their phone, which are nightly builds, that have bugs themselves, then test this software, which is buggy too, then blame this software for the bugs, which could be their custom roms, and they won't say a thing probably to the developers of the roms, just here.

I attempted once to root my s7 edge, and got it rooted but it was so buggy, that I immediately switched and flashed my phone back to the original rom or way it was before root. The only way to fix it. Everytime I go to a site that even has custom roms, there is rarely a final of a custom rom.

Archived