Poweramp Build 797 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if this has been posted, but the sort by artist/album function isn't working (for playlists). I don't want it sorted by album with the songs sorted alphabetically. I want it where it sorts by album and it the songs are sorted by track number within the album. It used to work before the big UI overhaul 

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Agreed, IMHO the enqueue function shouldn't care whether you are currently listening in shuffled mode or not, it should still play the queued tracks (and by default unshuffled, i.e. in the order they were enqueued).

Andre

Hopefully the function returns fully, as it was in Poweramp v2.

52 minutes ago, CypherMK said:

Hi,

I'm new to this app. But I'm trying to use my Pixel 2 XL with this DAC: https://www.hidizs.net/collections/accessories/products/dac-cable.

But I can't get hi res audio. I'm on the latest beta. It always defaults to wired headset/aux under OpenSL ES Output.

Is this normal. Should support be added manually?

You need to update the software from the Hidizs Dac Cable. Matching software can be found on the Hidizs homepage, you have three to choose from and the third unlocks the Hi Res output.

15 hours ago, luv4metalcore said:

Scrobbling to last fm is not important? To you Max and Andre only. To us that use it is very big priority.

I did test scrobbling vs LastFM official app and no any issues were found. As for Simple Last.FM, I can reproduce issue with track being paused not reflected in scrobbling - will be fixed in next build, but I certainly can't test it for all possible Simple Last.FM + Powermap options, thus @luv4metalcore are you willing to quickly test if this intermediate build works for your scrobbling scenarios? PM me if so.

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

after i updated is still started showing an album in the playlist in order but was playing songs that were shuffling in the playlist.   the playlist is set on shuffle.   Only way it stops doing that is to restart the playlist by selecting a song manually.  I was hoping that bug would be fixed by now.   

Album or playlist? (Poweramp has user created playlists, but you mentioned Album, which is a separate category). By shuffling playlist (setting it on shuffle), what exactly shuffle mode do you mean? How exactly you set list on shuffle?

Poweramp always shows all categories (playlist tracks included) in the order defined by user (either by sorting or for playlists/queue also by manual re-sorting and dragging items around) - shuffle modes don't change that. 

16 minutes ago, maxmp said:

I did test scrobbling vs LastFM official app and no any issues were found. As for Simple Last.FM, I can reproduce issue with track being paused not reflected in scrobbling - will be fixed in next build, but I certainly can't test it for all possible Simple Last.FM + Powermap options, thus @luv4metalcore are you willing to quickly test if this intermediate build works for your scrobbling scenarios? PM me if so.

Thanks!

Sent PM!

13 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

I re checked and this issue is prominent with most edm tracks.. or tracks which don't have a period of silence in the end .. here is a sample. The track actually ends at 3.24 as shown in the screenshot

Hardwell & KAAZE - This Is Love (feat. Loren Allred).mp3

Screenshot_20180917-140628.png

Hi, I can't reproduce that issue with the song you provided.

637769725_Screenshot_Poweramp_20180917-16471301.thumb.png.1ab9b73980a04cd5af247bdd5bc935e8.png

11 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Oh man! If this can only be put into skins and allow those mockups for user choices/options. @maxmp can this be possible?

In skins, seekbar / waveseek can be moved as skin author desires.

As for in-list seekbar, currently this is not possible for skin.

10 hours ago, ravi6546 said:

Hi Max, @maxmp

Some times Poweramp app plays the music in loudspeaker even headphones are connected.

For this issue i have to restart my device and then it is fixed.

When i increase the volume it is showing that it is increasing cast volume. Please fix the issue.

Im using oneplus 5 with android 8.1.

Do you use hi-res output? If so:
- don't use dvc with hi-res
- OR enable No Duck option for that output (this still may switch to speaker if no audio focus event is sent)

7 hours ago, artem_zhigarev1 said:

Today I have a big holiday, the switching of tracks started, but only with buttons on the phone, and only when the speaker plays. Everything is boring on the headset. Still stuttering, and playing the speaker when you connect the headset.

I don't think I can reproduce this, unfortunately (I test on 120 devices).

9 hours ago, miketunes said:

Thanks Max for the ongoing updates.  I posted this in the last thread but didn't get a response, is anyone else having this behavior, or is it a configuration issue on my install?  

I have all my music organized in nested folders.   Before the recent betas if I wanted to shuffle a folder I would just long press on it and the option to play & shuffle all songs in that folder and subfolders would appear.  I don't see that option anymore, has it moved or has that just not been implemented in the new betas yet?  It looks like maybe it was replaced by a shuffle icon in this image?

You can shuffle the target folder and all the subfolders / songs in it by hitting shuffle button in header. You should to be in the target folder, that changed vs v2.

10 hours ago, Mark Benedick Rantael said:

Is this normal? 

My audio Resampling is gone... 

even in Aux and speaker mode

Poweramp doesn't apply resampler if there is no need for it, unfortunately system still may apply resampler if it doesn't support user force-selected frequency (e.g. 44.1khz will be resampled to 48khz on most Snapdragon devices).

Archived