Interesting, what is this?

Arick

39 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the reveal / report. Dragging mode somehow persisted everywhere for you, can you reproduce that consistently?

Not really. Although I've met 2+ times, it is still occasional and only appears when I played music for somehow a long time (like 20min+). I'll still be following the bug and I think it probably is to do with USB DAC plug in/out events. 

BTW, the multi-selection does also have some problems. In my playlist, I can still see the previous selection when I enter multi-select again. 

Update: After I tried to rename a playlist, I entered playlist multi-select again and another playlist has been selected randomly. 

Ahh, I think both of the problem is somehow to do with the playlist track deletion action. When I tried to delete track/s, the sorting widget appears on the tiles. 

And pa becomes kinda laggy after that. (even on my 835 chip powered phone)

I have confirmed that playlist track deletion causes the sorting widget to appear. However, I haven't confirmed what causes the multi-selection problem. 

Update: Well, sometimes it does not appear by only going back to playlists. You will probably need to swipe to right and enter playlists again to reproduce the issue. I'll post a screen recording later. 

Update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NcVcwO_VA6vmCqbYMQZteijMoFm60hTb/view?usp=sharing, for screen recording of the sorting widget issue. 

Update: BTW, I found that connecting/disconnecting USB DAC will cause every app to refresh, including pa, is that a common thing on Android Oreo?

@maxmp I think I figured it out, I just found this thread 10 mins ago, so I just played with it in that time frame, (I started with a force stop and a clear cache for cleaner debug testing) I think the issue starts when you're going to move the albums/songs around, I did it under queue btw, then once you are able to move them either change to other app, or press Home button, then access Poweramp again from the notification panel and that's it, I consinstently did it several times, I'll provide a video, it's definitely not the same approach as @Arick but with my way it always happens.

Archived