Poweramp
hitmeister

"Flashing" screen

All of a sudden, Poweramp has started overlaying the player screen with this psychedelic flashing screen while the music is playing. I find this to be an annoyance, and I don't see a way of shutting it off. Is there a solution to this?

Thanks. I wish they would provide options to disable this along with shuffle and repeat so I don't have to deal with the annoyances of accidentally turning them on.

In PA v2 it used to be called "Hide Panels" or something similar, so that the icons and buttons overlaid over the cover art would vanish during playback and only re-appear when you tap on the artwork area. Max did say years ago that he hoped it would return by the final release of v3.

It would be nice to have that feature back as an option (ideally with a tickbox for each individual element, so you can enable/disable each one to taste - just like you currently can with the ratings stars/thumbs). That would be far better than having the Library view appear as soon as your finger drifts over the cover art anyway (make that mode need two taps perhaps?).

Andre