Poweramp
eddie_the_man

Overwrite option when saving a preset.

These is a feature that in my opinion is lacking a lot. Now evertime I want to edit one of my personal presets I have to write it up all over again... Annoying. The overwrite option is no longer available. Also where are the apply to album/song option?

On 9/17/2018 at 2:28 AM, eddie_the_man said:

These is a feature that in my opinion is lacking a lot. Now evertime I want to edit one of my personal presets I have to write it up all over again... Annoying. The overwrite option is no longer available. Also where are the apply to album/song option?

i haven't noticed that.   That's one thing i hate about other players.  I have to type the preset name all over again and if i get it named wrong then it doesn't match other similar names.   or if i want to update a preset I have to name it differently and then delete the other one and then rename the newest one back to the old one.   

2 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

i haven't noticed that.   That's one thing i hate about other players.  I have to type the preset name all over again and if i get it named wrong then it doesn't match other similar names.   or if i want to update a preset I have to name it differently and then delete the other one and then rename the newest one back to the old one.   

That's exactly what's happening now. The overwrite option is truly needed. 

I also thought I was just missing where the setting to overwrite our own saved eq settings was.  Please Maxx return this feature to V3.