Poweramp V3 Skin FREE (795+)

djdarko

2 hours ago, 7OH said:

One man spent time for making skin with big changes  and ask some $ for it - ok - it normal.

Agreed, no need for personal attacks. If you want to pay someone for doing some work, that's fine. If you don't think it's worth it, simply don't pay. Now let's move on please.

Andre

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, djdarko said:

Hi, I hope you don't mind that I posted your skin here. Some members of the forum were passing it around other threads (including a thread for an unrelated paid skin), and I suggested that someone make a thread for it to help everyone find it and avoid confusion.

If you want me to delete it, I'll ask the mods to do so.

Love this skin, easy & clear interface, and finally no ugly texts on the album art! ? ? Perfect! Thanks for sharing man ?

P.S. JO Rocks! ? lolScreenshot_2018-09-05-19-03-25.png

7 hours ago, gcantoni said:

actually the original author of this skin is @maxmp . That guy who published that simply compiled max source and uploaded it. But max releases the sample skin for give an example and help to developers not for things like this.

I personally decompiled that APK, this guy who is saying he is the author of this skin didn't change package name ( first thing a dev does ), java methods and styles name of the source published by max (LMAO). This basically means the guy who published doesn't know anything about developing a skin.

I don't want to be rude or something but sometimes it's better spending a price of buck ( maybe got with Google play rewards ) and getting something secure from a good source ( Play Store ) and developed.

Yeah but some people can't pay .. or don't want to pay.. skins are individual creations there is no competition between them. Personally as long as i get what im wanting i dont matter for its source.. heck that is one the firsts why im using android after all

2 hours ago, noremac said:

This skin is super cool! I wish the alt version had square edges on the buttons and album art like the default does. This probably isn't the place to request stuff though

I hadn't even noticed that, thanks for pointing it out.

I'm going to look into modifying this, it's probably very simple code line additions to change what you mentioned.

2 hours ago, djdarko said:

I hadn't even noticed that, thanks for pointing it out.

I'm going to look into modifying this, it's probably very simple code line additions to change what you mentioned.

That would be awesome if you could! I appreciate it :)

36 minutes ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

I wonder how many people are working on V3 skins so far?  So far so slow on new skins.  

I would assume devs may be waiting for a final stable release of v3 before putting too much time into skins that might still need altering for new beta releases.

Andre

3 hours ago, eddie_the_man said:

For some reason the album art is very small in my player. Different from you guys...

Any way to fix it?!

I think that is a result of your phone having that large navbar at the bottom. Hopefully Max will add options in an upcoming update to hide that and the (top) status bar.

Archived