Poweramp V3 Skin FREE (795+)

djdarko

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2018 at 2:55 AM, RznNike said:

No, this problem is in player itself. It wil be fixed with release of build 796: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/issues/11

@RznNike, will you update the skin to allow 2 seek bars (wave and pro)? v796 has been released.

By the way, I love what you did here and if you can incorporate this in the Alternate layout (labels not overlapping the album art) with the menu sticking at the bottom and full squared album art, I would purchase the skin. By the way, there is one in the other thread/post but I am a minimalist, hence, I choose yours. ? TIA

Screenshot_20180912-111327.jpg

7 minutes ago, Snowplow Floater said:

Nice skin - I prefer it to the default version. Just one thing: the track counter and sample rate/bitrate info need either a background or outlines to the text, as at present they become invisible if the album art is predominantly white (see attached screenshots).

This is a problem with Poweramp's background blur function, try this

Settings > Background> "Background Intensity" : 85%

1 hour ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

I can't stand it anymore.   Damn J Lo is freaking hot in that album cover!!!!  I love those shiny booty tight shorts!!!

Using that album cover in the example photo was 100% deliberate. And yes, I agree completely!

1 hour ago, djdarko said:

Updated to reflect the author's latest changes.

For what? I've already loaded skin files directly to the forum and I don't think it's necessary to duplicate them on gdrive or another cloud. Anyway, I will maintain my topic, so this topic is duplicate now.

1 hour ago, RznNike said:

For what? I've already loaded skin files directly to the forum and I don't think it's necessary to duplicate them on gdrive or another cloud. Anyway, I will maintain my topic, so this topic is duplicate now.

Your files can only be downloaded while logged into the forum.

Why did you make a separate topic when you already knew this one was here?  There are links all over this forum to this post. It would only make sense for me to maintain and update it.

29 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Why did you make a separate topic when you already knew this one was here?

I can't update links in your topic by myself, so I can't control uploaded files and make fast updates at all. I don't want to have random delays in updating process.

2 minutes ago, RznNike said:

I can't update links in your topic by myself, so I can't control uploaded files and make fast updates at all. I don't want to have random delays in updating process.

But you complained as soon as I updated them.

I asked the mods to combine this thread into yours (or delete it) giving you control. I'll also delete the google drive links so that users will be required to log into the forum to download your skins.

9 minutes ago, djdarko said:

But you complained as soon as I updated them.

1. I'm not complaining. I was just asking you a question.

2. Maybe I'll create mirrors tomorrow, but I really don't like the idea of repeated updating of several sources (4PDA, Poweramp forum, mirrors, ...)

Archived