Poweramp V3 Skin FREE (795+)

djdarko

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a problem, and that's the problem is the voice panel because the design of the panel is not designed for example themes, and because we have to disable this ability to use the example of the well, if we are solved, it's much better.

9 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

It's just a problem, and that's the problem is the voice panel because the design of the panel is not designed for example themes, and because we have to disable this ability to use the example of the well, if we are solved, it's much better.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

43 minutes ago, RznNike said:

No, this problem is in player itself. It wil be fixed with release of build 796: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/issues/11

Hi, I hope you don't mind that I posted your skin here. Some members of the forum were passing it around other threads (including a thread for an unrelated paid skin), and I suggested that someone make a thread for it to help everyone find it and avoid confusion.

If you want me to delete it, I'll ask the mods to do so.

actually the original author of this skin is @maxmp . That guy who published that simply compiled max source and uploaded it. But max releases the sample skin for give an example and help to developers not for things like this.

I personally decompiled that APK, this guy who is saying he is the author of this skin didn't change package name ( first thing a dev does ), java methods and styles name of the source published by max (LMAO). This basically means the guy who published doesn't know anything about developing a skin.

I don't want to be rude or something but sometimes it's better spending a price of buck ( maybe got with Google play rewards ) and getting something secure from a good source ( Play Store ) and developed.

3 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Please calm down guys, the sample skins are free to modify / publish / whatever.

There are few issues with some Poweramp options + skins: I tried to fix all reported - will be in the next build.

Okay Maxim. I'm very pleased that the player is actively improving. Thank you for your work.

3 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Please calm down guys, the sample skins are free to modify / publish / whatever.

There are few issues with some Poweramp options + skins: I tried to fix all reported - will be in the next build.

Thanks for your hard work Max. :)

Lets stop this.

One man spent time for making skin with big changes  and ask some $ for it - ok - it normal.

Second man make 2 changes to sample and didnot ask for anything - so - its good too.

Lets people decide what to choose....

4 minutes ago, djdarko said:

If you want me to delete it, I'll ask the mods to do so.

No, I don't mind. I simply don't like to write something on ENG forums and prefer to use RU one instead, thats why I haven't posted this skin here by myself.

3 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

actually the original author of this skin is @maxmp

Aaand this is the second cause why I don't posted this skin here... I haven't said anything, BUT you already blamed ME. Well done! And try to read MY original post before you continue: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=840939&view=findpost&p=76622716

Just now, RznNike said:

No, I don't mind. I simply don't like to write something on ENG forums and prefer to use RU one instead, thats why I haven't posted this skin here by myself.

Aaand this is the second cause why I don't posted this skin here... I haven't said anything, BUT you already blamed ME. Well done! And try to read MY original post before you continue: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=840939&view=findpost&p=76622716

I'm sorry about that but you should open a thread here or ask to OP to change it. PS: I'm not a very good Russian speaker :P

17 minutes ago, RznNike said:

I think the point here is your link and on your post it shows EN / RU for this skin, where the skin to install from app just says RU translation. It shows in English because I have the app language set to English. I am confused on what the actual problem is here. I have no problem with sharing Max sample skins and he does not either he said.

6 minutes ago, luv4metalcore said:

It shows in English because I have the app language set to English. I am confused on what the actual problem is here.

I added a RU locale strings file without removing ENG one. So yes, with phone locale != ru you will see english lang (I think, this approach is right). And skin strings used only for its settings in skin menu.

1 hour ago, RznNike said:

No, this problem is in player itself. It wil be fixed with release of build 796: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/issues/11

The powermpz on the github site pointed to this and stated that the 796 version of the problem is solved, and I just said that the new theme is very good and if the volume panel problem is resolved, the customization of the application would be better.

54 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Thanks, I hope the development of the 3rd edition will end by the end of the year.

2 hours ago, luv4metalcore said:

I like the wave seekbar but would like to choose one or the other. 

I want both, the thin-line progress bar and Max's funky new dynamic seekbar, in the same skin. Best of both worlds that way. :)

I've cleaned this thread of personal insults. Stick to comments on the product, not personal attacks please.

Andre

Archived