Poweramp beta build-796

maxmp

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, your work is great. Most of the problems in version 795 are resolved and the volume panel problem is resolved in version 796, and we do not see the program crash after pressing the sound buttons; of course, you should see how different the themes are and customization in the theme. It looks awesome in version 795, there's no problem yet, we just have to wait for theme developers to start working on themes to get started and deliver themes soon. Now you can use the theme samples without worrying about the fall of the program! That's great thanks to the maxmp team. I did not think the update will be released earlier than Friday, but you updated two days earlier, which means you have released two versions in less than two weeks. This is very valuable to us.

Screenshot_2018-09-12-10-20-14.png

3 hours ago, luv4metalcore said:

Well, I just tried enabling the option for Simple Last FM Scrobbling in the scrobbling under Misc for scrobbling settings, and so far it works but we will see if I have anymore issues. Usually, it starts fine and then stops working. We will see.

It works right until it stops working permanently. Poweramp and Simple Last FM Scrobbling added to system and Samsung force sleep exceptions.

To reanimate the scrobbling you have to force close Poweramp.

@maxmp, could you please find some time to look into the issue?

40 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Thank you, your work is great. Most of the problems in version 795 are resolved and the volume panel problem is resolved in version 796, and we do not see the program crash after pressing the sound buttons; of course, you should see how different the themes are and customization in the theme. It looks awesome in version 795, there's no problem yet, we just have to wait for theme developers to start working on themes to get started and deliver themes soon. Now you can use the theme samples without worrying about the fall of the program! That's great thanks to the maxmp team. I did not think the update will be released earlier than Friday, but you updated two days earlier, which means you have released two versions in less than two weeks. This is very valuable to us.

Screenshot_2018-09-12-10-20-14.png

How do you get that volume panel?  All I have ever had was the standard "media" volume from Android.  

11 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Same here,  on >>>, <<<, and auto-advance to next list. Log sent. IMHO this needs a patch release ASAP, as 796 is pretty-much unusuable in this form.

Andre

Let's hope he issues a hotfix right away, in the meantime, changing albums with the widget does still work.

2 minutes ago, 7OH said:

Yes - in white theme it more visible.

In dark theme  - too dark selection )

Ah, I was wondering what that was as I couldn't see anything. Yes, it definitely needs to be a lot more prominent as it can't be seen at all in dark theme, and is pretty subtle even in light theme.

Andre

2 hours ago, plastileen said:

It works right until it stops working permanently. Poweramp and Simple Last FM Scrobbling added to system and Samsung force sleep exceptions.

To reanimate the scrobbling you have to force close Poweramp.

@maxmp, could you please find some time to look into the issue?

In my case it seems to skips scrobbling a song or two.... Or a few?? ...  But if I choose to skip a song (to the next song) it stops scrobbling permanently until I force stop/restart Poweramp. 

On the new 796 build, if I queue up a song and let the queue start by itself, the app crashes reliably.

But only the first time, if I open the app after the crash, queuing works fine. So I guess it only happens if the queue is empty, because if I clear the queue and try again, it crashes again. 

Android 6.0.1

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro 

Archived