Poweramp beta build-796

maxmp

Poweramp-beta-build-796-uni.apk

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 796:
• new Long files category
• widgets now a bit larger when their shadow opacity option is set to zero
• improved stability on low end devices
• support for visualization preset pack 3rd party apks, including control over loaded presets in Settings => Visualization
• reduced number of events causing re-shuffle
• current item selection in lists
• long press on pro << >> buttons seeks as previously
• preliminary hi-res support for OnePlus6 Pie beta (and probably other Snapdragon Pie ROMs) - no DVC supported yet (should be disabled for Hi-Res output)
• menu => Folders now navigates for Folders Hierarchy category if it's enabled
• skin support fixes. Allowed 2 different seek bars to co-exist in a skin
• Look and Feel => Hide Status Bar option
• bug fixes and small improvements

This is release candidate - no more new features until release are planned - only bug fixes.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevermind, I was just realizing you just posted this. I will enjoy this release, when on play store. Still no information of the last fm scrobbling fix. I assume this will never get a fix. I still have to readd PA to Simple Last FM Scrobbler every 5 to 7 days because it just does not work right. Hilarious this is the only music app on play store that does not scrobble right.

7 minutes ago, SachinSachi said:

I'm dissapointed.. This updated has a bug in which most played songs are not updating.. Even if I play a song for more than 3 times the most played stays the same..  Most played was important to me..  Please fix this bug.. ????

I don't use this feature, but I tested this just now. For me it seems to work properly adding to played count if you select the song elsewhere (not from the "most played" list, but not if you select it from that list.

Also, not sure if this is important, but it seems to add count just by starting the track, not by necessarily finishing the track (or a percentage of it). Not sure if that is considered important or not.

12 minutes ago, djdarko said:

I don't use this feature, but I tested this just now. For me it seems to work properly adding to played count if you select the song elsewhere (not from the "most played" list, but not if you select it from that list.

Also, not sure if this is important, but it seems to add count just by starting the track, not by necessarily finishing the track (or a percentage of it). Not sure if that is considered important or not.

For me most played was very important.. ?

17 minutes ago, SachinSachi said:

For me most played was very important.. ?

When Most Played category is played, counters are not updated (as list is dynamically reloaded, and updating counters changes track order). Same for Recently Played category.

45 minutes ago, Jason Adkins said:

I bought a skin app called retro black cassette skin n it won't work for the new build when can I use it again? Maxmp

v2 skins do not work on v3. The skin you bought was created in 2015, and that is before even alpha v3 was started or around there. If it does not say for Poweramp v3 in title of the skin on play store then it is old.

21 minutes ago, Surge said:

@maxmp My App crashes if I click the (>>>) and (<<<) buttons in Pro Mode. ?

Same here.

@maxmp This seems to happen anytime the album list changed from the player screen at all, Manually (prev/next swipe), or in "Advance List" mode when an album finishes.

Crashes during advance if the player is minimized.

Does not crash if the album advances while in song list view.'

Does not crash if advanced using the widget.

I'm new to Poweramp so I was wondering if anybody can help me? I don't understand how the queue works in Poweramp, in other players the queue is automatically loaded and if I shuffle songs I get to see songs which are next AFTER being shuffled, that way I know which songs are next.

If I shuffle in Poweramp idk which songs are next.... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Archived